More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

Strip

Six strangers woke up groggy in a bare 20x20 room. They were:

Miriam Hollstead, 45, divorced with two kids in college. She is 5'5 with a 36-28-38 body, and medium length dark blonde hair. She is an accountant for a shipping company and is wearing a navy blue, knee-length skirt and a matching blazer over a white blouse.

Doris Ann Trifflet, 32, married with no kids. She is 5'8 with a 34-24-34 body and long, wavy dark brown hair. She is a real estate agent and is wearing black slacks, a gold blazer, and light blue blouse.

Morgan Romano, 19, college student majoring in marketing. She is 5'9 with a 36-24-36 body, and shoulder length hair dyed platinum blonde with a pink streak down the side. She is wearing skinny jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt.

Chuck Falgout: 40, married with three kids. He is journeyman plumber and is 5'10 and 200 lbs and is balding with graying dark brown hair. He is wearing jeans, work boots, and his blue work shirt.

Tom Robinson: 29, single, and is an assistant manager at an electronics store. He is 5'8 and 220 lbs. He is wearing black slacks and his blue polo work shirt.

Marco Delacruz: 20, single, and just out of prison for serving two years for burglary and resisting arrest. He is 5'7,155 lbs with long dark hair in a pony tail. He is wearing faded jeans with holes in the knees and a dingy white t-shirt.

The room was bare, and there were no windows. There was a steel door with no handle. There was one bank of lights in the center of the ceiling, four cameras mounted in each corner of the room, and a speaker in the ceiling. There was another, smaller steel door mounted about four feet high as if it was the door to a dumb waiter.

The six strangers woke up. Marco pounded on the steel door, but it would not budge. Doris Ann tried the dumb waiter door, but it did not budge either.

A voice came over the speaker. "Good evening all," a dark, deep voice said. "We are going to play a game. The game is called Strip or be Stripped. Get ready!"

what are the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)