More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drakin929 Drakin929

What does Mila decide?

Strength rules all (Determination path)

Chapter 2

Strength rules all (Determination path)

originally by: Jackie

Throughout Mila's entire life she had always been a friendly and good-natured feline. She tried to please everyone and was always meek and shy in their presence. And where had this attitude gotten her?

Not very far, unfortunately. Mila had been bullied all her life, always, figuratively, licking the boots of others to obtain what she needed from life.

And when she finally had what she dreamed, her own ship and business, Fate, the cruel mistress that governed everyone's lives, decided to play a sadistic joke on her and sent a storm that wrecked her everything she worked so hard for.

Being nice had gotten her nowhere and she decided this had to stop, for the world was going trampled over her effortlessly until the day she died.

No more was she going to cower in a intimidating foes presence! No more was she going to be nice and lock other's boots to receive what she wanted!

Mila was going to stand up for herself. She was going to take what she wanted. She was going to become tough and fearless, like a real pirate should be!

Morgana was going to be her inspiration, she decided as she lay there in the ship's hold. Mila just had to make friends with her, but how?

Morgana didn't seem like the most friendly bat there. Heck, she threatened to kill her! She probably didn't want friends.

But that didn't mean Mila couldn't at least try and impress her, but she wasn't sure about that either, for Morgana seemed like the type of person that was hard to impress.

She needed more information about her.

Choice 1: At there next stop, Darius and his crew decide to visit a local tavern to gather information about her coins, and Mila decides to stick with Morgana.

Choice 2: Mila decides to find out more about Morgana and asks the other crew members about her.

What did she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)