More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Street Beautification Contest

In one old neighborhood, the guys decide that they needed to decorate. They each formed teams to spruce up the streets. they went to the local college and pick up ten girls per team.

Since the rules had changed they had plenty of perfect bitches to choose from. one team loved Asians. So went for a theme of all petite Asians. Another loved Latina ass and had 10 perfect cunts with dark hair and skin and a selection of booty type. After the five teams chose their girls they have a block party gangbang to break them in a bit before they get started on the project. the Asian team and Latina team start bickering about their stretching abilities. All the teams wanted to join in so they each picked the smallest girls they had. 90 lbs and 5 feet tall being the average. They had the tightest holes and the competition was to see who could fit the most baseball bats in them in thirty minutes. They all took a turn punching a bat in each hole. The girls scream in torment as the second made it in each hole within the first five minutes of them reaming them. The team with the Asians really wants to win so had one guy line bats up while another start drilling them in with another bat acting like he is going for a home run.

By the end, they all have 10 at the least in them. The guys with the Asians own at 15 after driving the last up her urethra. She had convulsed and had her eyes in the back of her head after 12 but still screams for that last one as two men drove it until it was at least halfway inserted into her bladder.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)