More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Strap-on and Science Fiction

Strap-On
Lying face down buttocks up, her hands bound by handcuffs, she bit down on the pillow to muffle her moans of ecstasy as her lesbian lover skillfully pulled the anal beads out, one by one, from her quivering anus, intensifying her sensations. Meanwhile, her lover passionately thrust the strap-on deep into her vagina, as her nipple rings pressed against the bed, igniting waves of pleasure. Her lover held the riding crop in her other hand and expertly wielded it, administering arousing spanks that created a mix of pleasure and delightful sting, adding an extra layer of exhilaration to their passionate encounter.

Science Fiction

Aliens
Back on planet earth men only have one of those.

Alien Abduction
Woman is taken hostage and hit with a paralysis ray then thrown in a bin with other women where she spends to next hour with her face in another woman's breast. She is pulled out and thrown onto a conveyor belt where her clothes or torn off while she is powerless to move as she is groped and fondled by the aliens as they exam her. She is then tagged and hung up by her arms on a rail in a row with the other women like a slab of meat and sprayed down and cleaned before being stored with one naked woman in front of her. The woman's ass brushing against her crotch while another woman hangs behind her with her tits and ass brushing against. Things are only getting started from there.

Alternate Reality
Turns out on another earth she is a porn star and not a scientist. But when on earth 69 do as the Romans do.

Artificial Intelligence
She may be a holographic stripper but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to talk dirty and do all sorts of naughty things for you.

Body Swap
Well I didn't have this when I went to bed last night.

Car Wash
Only the car is sentient and loves a good rim job. Careful. He might experience an oil leak.

Clairvoyance
Seeing things you shouldn't. But can't look away.

Cloning
Is it if it is a clone or masturbation? Is it cheating if it is a clone of your girlfriend and she wants to watch?

Cyber Sex
The internet takes a new test as you can jack into the lives of others and experience everything they feel. Or maybe have a chat room orgy as everyone can feel what everyone else can.

Cybernetics
It now glows, vibrates and is blue tooth enabled. Time to test out those new mods and see what she has installed as well.

Cryogenics
You missed a lot since you feel asleep. Lets start with the costumier french kissing to say hello.

Genetic Engineering
We made the perfect woman. Care to test out her near limitless stamina?"

Hive Mind
Which one of me are you taking to bed tonight?

Invisibility
Who just grabbed my boob?

Mind Control
You will like this page, you will like this page.

You will like this page and come in ten seconds after you do.

Plague
A virus turns normal humans into sex crazed nymphomaniacs.
Half of the worlds population is wiped out when all men die. Except for a small handful.
Eighteen years after the virus left most men on earth infertile or impotent one man will rise.

Precognition
Tomorrow is going to be a great day from the look of it.

Shrinking/Growing
Well I don't think her clothes fit anymore.

Sex Bot
A man buys a state of the art sex bot but is she more then she seems.

Space
You are on one hell of a road trip to the next star. May as well make friends with the mostly female crew.

Telekinetics
I don't know who keeps touching me.

Telepathy
I am touching myself and thinking of you. Can you feel it to?

Teleportation
Very funny Scottie now beam down her clothes, whenever you get time. No rush.

Time Loop
Repeating the same events over and over again with different results.

Time Loop
Repeating the same events over and over again with different outcomes.

Time Reverse
A guy finds he has the power to reverse time with amusing side effects. No matter what he does in normal time he can always undo it and whatever he does in reverse time no one will remember because to them it hasn't happened yet though whatever changes he makes when time is reversed become the new reality when time resumes such as a woman suddenly finding her panties missing and her pussy wet as hell as she experiences echoes of him fucking her.

Time Stop
You have the power to stop time. What will you do with it.

Time Stuck
He is trapped outside of time with a day for him being a minute for everyone else. Now he must find a way back but finds that difficult as most technology won't work for him or is very slow and he finds so many distractions in a world without rules or consequences.

Time Travel
Finally solving the grandfather paradox.
A first time traveler walks in on her younger self masturbating in front of the mirror at college during her experimental phase in her life and is aroused by the possibilities. She would only be playing with herself right.
An archaeologist goes back to meet famous people of the past and get to know them better.
A handful of survivors from a plague send a man immune from the virus back in time to create children immune to the virus.

Zero Gravity
Things are going to get messy after you walk in on the mechanic doing repairs while not wearing a bra.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)