More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who will Michael Choose?

Stranger (Park)

Michael decided to go take a walk in the park not too far from his home though one that still required him to drive about ten minutes to get there.

After all this particular park was well known as a place for hotties so he stopped by the bank and withdrew five hundred dollars from his bank account. Which was chump change compared to the money he will actually earn when he starts his job but until then he just has to make sure not to oversell. Something he knew better than to do of course as he stopped at the park and began to explore, searching for a pretty girl he wouldn't mind turning into a sex crazed .

There was the rather cute ginger girl who wore all earth tones walking down the paved path, cute but not much in way of curves sadly. Though this could just be due to the distance between the two and the thick jacket she chose to wear.

Then there's blonde wannabe model taking photoshoots down by the bridge, Michael could entice her once she was done with some extra cash. See if she might like to make some more having sex with him and move on from there. She looked enough, no doubt came out of college expecting to have a great career by now.

Further down there was Little Miss Jogger wearing nothing but a Sport's Bra and yoga pants that made it plain as day that she was stacked. Easily D-Cups while her partner had C-Cups though Michael knew better than to entice them both at the same time.

Of course he could always use the money for a bit of fun with the group of college girls currently sitting at the park bench drawing.

Who knows maybe there are others he could target instead if he keeps going further down. After all at this time of the day there aren't much in way of adults.

What does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)