More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

What's next?

Storyline A: Day 0: How Supergirl got captured.

Kara was really really pissed.

For several months now her life was just great, not only for her but also for her friends and family. She felt like that after years of starting out as Supergirl, she had finally found a balance in her life.

Her day job as an assistant with CatCo was fine. While Cat still pretended to be a tough boss, their relationship had gotten closer, and Cat was now willing to trust Kara more than ever. And her night job as the girl of steel was even better. While there was still the crisis there and then, nothing serious had stood in her way, given her even time to expand her patrols to other cities.

Given the fact that crime has fallen 80%, she was finally accepted by National City as their heroine of the City and women everywhere would look up to her as the symbol of modern feminism. It also made her very proud that after so long, her cousin Superman had entrusted her enough to protect Earth as he has to leave for an urgent mission in outer space for six months.

In her personal life, Supergirl must admit that not much is going on. She was recently single again, but it did not bother her very much. As long as she has her sister Alex Danvers and friends like Winn, she felt very optimistic. To be the only Kryptonian Girl on Earth had made her used to enjoy her single life and her desire for sex was never really potent as it is regarded as a primitive and unnecessary practice on her home planet.

But it is not that she is not curious anymore. For weeks now she could hear every night for hours how her stepsister and roommate Alex was fucking with her new lesbian girlfriend, Maggie. While Alex just recently came out and is very eager to explore her sexuality, Maggie, her girlfriend,was luckily very kinky and a great mentor in lesbian sex. Every night Kara is to listen to how Maggie is trying out new things with her sister, making her cum harder and harder.

It was ... embarrassing for Kara to hear that, but strangely it did make her wonder recently if she is missing something from the life of Earth. However, all in all, life was great for Kara Danvers, aka Supergirl.

But today everything had changed. Returning from a mission outside of National City, Supergirl just got the message that a gang of criminals had captured her stepsister, Alex Danvers. They were a new gang in town and there was very little information about them, except that they had no superpowers. Still, Supergirl was worried sick about her sister. How did they capture her? How did they figure out who she is? Do they know her secret identity?

Yet still feeling cocky from her recent success, Supergirl felt safe to confront a bunch of lowly pimps directly and approached their hideout as fast as possible. She knows that she was probably going into a trap, but she felt confident that she will overpower the thugs.

Who is she up against ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)