More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Story or author's notes and descriptions?

Story

Then we heard the coach pull onto the gravel drive in her little Honda Civic. Pulling into a parking spot, she got out and appraised our band of swimmers. Due to the nature of the suit, some of the girls chose not to arrive wearing one so my sister, Mia, and Noelle had skipped the shirt, showing their suits clinging to their chests and showing how they were starting to react to the slight chill in the air. Isabella, always the modest one, had chosen to leave her shirt on for the journey here as had Riley. All of the girls had sweatpants on covering their lower halves. Pretty standard with them. Hunter and I were both dressed in t-shirts and shorts. Nothing fancy.

"So I see everyone is here for once. On time anyway." coach said with a pointed look at the twins. "Time for warm up kiddos."

Kiddos was her nickname for us despite the fact that we were all adults. We just accepted it a long time ago and chose to stop questioning. Following her through the gate after she unlocked it, we headed over to the grass behind the blocks and began to strip down to our suits. As I always did in the morning, I couldn't help but watch the girls shimmy out of their clothes. I may not get to see any of the good stuff, but all of the girls looked really hot in their suits.

Grabbing our goggles and gear we stood behind a lane. Well, actually two lanes. It would be uncomfortable for all seven of us to share a lane. Hunter and the younger group of friends took one lane while Isabella, Noelle, and I took the other lane. We normally split up like this to try to keep friend groups together.

"Okay. I want you to hop in and do a 2000 alternating pull, kick, swim, drill by 100's"

We all just looked at each other in horror. A 2000. She never made us do that for warmup. What the hell would the rest of practice look like? For you non-swimmers out there, a 2000 is typically in yards or meters. It would also be 80 laps of a standard lap pool or 40 laps in an Olympic long course pool. AKA. . Anyway, we got in and swam. And swam. And swam until we really couldn't feel anything. Probably 25 or 30 minutes later we got back to the wall and awaited our next torturous assignment.

"Everyone out of the pool." coach told us when everyone caught up and had stopped swimming. Confused, we looked at each other and did as she asked. Now, being the gentleman that I am, I decided to wait and let the girls to get out of the pool first. I had my own selfish reasons though. With us being as tired from the warmup as we were, I might get to help the girls in my lane to get out. And the best way to do that is to push them up from their ass. Even if I didn't get to help, I at least got to watch them crawl out which stretched the suit tight over their ass and their pussy when they bent forward.

What is next to happen? Probably something going wrong.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)