More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Move into the story or get a semi brief description of characters currently in the story?

Story

Anyway, back to my day. So after finishing the sterilization and tool collecting, I asked my secretary to send in the first patient. My first patient happened to be Bella, a 18 year old brown haired short girl that has been unable to orgasm the past couple visits. She walks in and I have her sit on the table on top of the crappy paper stuff that crinkles with every movement. Before beginning my examination, I asked her mom all about the medicines and health concerns I needed to know about and then scooted her out the door to the waiting area. “How is it going Bella?”

“Okay I guess.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Still having boyfriend troubles like the last time we talked. None will go out with me because I won’t let them see my….” pausing she looked at me with a little blush starting to form on her cheeks.

“Don't worry. We have known each other long enough that it isn't a problem to use language around me. You know that.” I encouraged her.

“….pussy or my tits.”

“Well why won’t you? As long as you are protected you know the town won’t frown upon that behavior. Besides, you are 18, well into the time when it is pretty accepted that it is okay.”

“Well, I am just afraid that my tits aren't big enough for the boys to like them and my pussy isn't the right shape to be desirable.”

“Don’t worry. We will check all that stuff in good time. I bet you any guy would be happy to see what you have under those clothes.” I said reassuringly.

Just like I always do, I began with basic procedures of checking the throat, ears, eyes, and reflexes. Everything was as I expected it to be on a healthy young girl of Bella's age. Now I had to move on to more in depth parts of the examination.

What to start with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)