More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yarkoz Yarkoz

What does she mean by "anything"?

Story Notes

Evidently, what the alien flight attendant meant by "anything" was a story explainer!

This is the culmination of something knocking around in my head for a long time, and I think I've got it to the point where I can publish it accordingly. Until I've fleshed out a few chapters however, the story will remain private. If you want to add to it because you have a unique take on it or you want to contact me for more information regarding the main story arc, let me know. I'm certainly not adverse to any of that.

As for the story itself, the main character is an android named Aneurysm on a long journey across the galaxy to wrestle with a core event in his past. Yes, this is what's alluded to in the flashback/nightmare in the introduction. Because of that, he has to do a number of untoward things with untoward people to accomplish his goal and finally pit that chapter of his life to rest, but his fear is that this will end his own life. I already have an ending in mind with regard to that, but again I won't reject other interpretations by other authors, especially on why he is an android, why his name is Aneurysm, why the story title is Last Chance, and what the event precisely was. Given the fact that these are untoward people and events, parts of the story will be dark, so imagine a cyberpunky William Gibson/Phillip K. Dick setting. Those people and events he will be apart of are also very much open to any future author to imagine and write, despite my headcanon story arc.

Any more questions? Just contact me here or on the forum! Thanks for reading!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)