More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

What's next?

Story Information

About Red Monika
Little is known about Monika's origins, and she rarely speaks about her past, preferring to live in the present. Growing up as a orphan and surviving and eventually thriving on the fringes of society, the girl simply known as Monika developed a love of adventure and the thrill of skirting the law. He rough upbringing honed her naturally gifted talents in combat, thievery and survival.

Her best childhood friend was Garrison, who shared Monika's love of adventure and fighting. As adults they became lovers, however, Garrison's discipline and honorable approach to life, together with his desire to join the Marshal Paladins, became at increasing variance with the redhead's libertine attitude, leading to the couple's breakup.

After Garrison, Monika stuck out on a solo career, selling herself as a thief, bounty hunter or mercenary to anyone who has the coin to pay. Soon, the word of the beautiful and dangerous new sellsword began to spread, and because of her long crimson hair she became known as β€œRed Monika.”

(For these chyoa adventures, Monika has just began her career, and is set before the events in the comics. Currently solo, Monika has gained only moderate fame and has no great wealth, resources or followers, such as the pirate air-ship, or her lieutenants Akiman and Bengus, as described in the comics.)

("*" = Taken from the Battlechaser's comic)

PEOPLE

Garrison*

King Vaneer*: Rules from the Capital City.

Marshal Paladins*: The elite strike of King Vaneer lead by Maestro.

Royal Guard*:

PLACES

Armored Outpost*: Four forts that guard the borderlands of Vaneer's Kingdom. One is called Zeta.

Capital City*:

Convergence Sea, The: Also called the "Great Blue Sea", the "Blue Sea", the "Great Blue" or simply the "Blue."

's Door Saloon*: The most infamous tavern in Vandalheim.

Gaia*:

Granok*: A city destroyed years ago by a massive flood.

Joint Leaders of the Civil Territories*:

Kakatherion, The: Called "Monster Isle" by most sailors. Found in the middle eastern part of the Convergence Sea.

Mana Region*:

Radritha School of Swordmanship*:

Sirene Valley*:

Skyhold Prison*: A prison without walls, where the worse prisoners are held fast by the willpower of the Mentu, a high order of monks with incredible psionic abilities.

Thorn's Glen*:

Vandalheim*: A haven for rogues, murders and worse.

MONSTERS

Bulgrim*:

Lycelots*: Werewolves

Strata Rays*: Large flying beasts that are a cross between a manta ray and a hammerhead shark. They hate natural light which causes them to get violent.

Wargolem*: A cyborg of a man bound to a metal golem by techno-mages. They are thought to have been all destroyed.

Scarlet Black

Nos'a'nom'ric

http://fabion14.tripod.com/characters.html

Press "start again" to return.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)