More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Story Ideas B

Body Paint

Art Show
Girls are painted in body paint and displayed like sculptures in an art museum with patrons able to vote on and maybe bid on there favorite piece to take home.

Easter Eggs
Instead of eggs draw colorful patterns on her breast for Easter.

Paint Bullseye On Nipples
Just clowning around. Alternatively it can be drawn around the pussy or anus


Body Writing

Autograph Book
Sexy girl goes to a convention and ask people to sign her.

Bar Code
Brothel sex workers get bar codes tattooed unto there body so clients can scan them with their phone to get a list of services they provide as well as contact info for private parties.

Birthday Wishes
Instead of signing a card a girl will ask her friends to sign her body for her birthday.

Black Light Ink
A girl who is secretly kinky writes on her body in ink that can only be seen at the club so she can be slutty there and not feel embarrassed out in public on the way there. Alternatively black light tattoos.

Check Yes Or No
A girl decided to go old school and make it obvious she likes a guy by writing on her tit and providing a marker.

Hidden Treasure
At a party a map is drawn on a beautiful woman's body during a scavenger hunt. What hidden treasures await the first who can decipher the clues. May require several trips.

Honey Do list
Wife writes task she would like her husband to do on different parts of her body with different rewards when he marks one off.

Invitations
A wealthy countess invites several wealthy gentlemen to a special party at her estate by have the invitations written on women and asking each to deliver them to a certain gentleman.

John Was Here
Leave your mark before sneaking out in the morning. This couldn't end badly right?

Lip Stick
Writing Dirty Messages on the body in different colors of lipstick.

Property Of
A woman gets this written on her plus a name before going out in public

Secret Messages
A female spy gets her body tattooed to smuggle out the enemy coded secrets. Now someone has to decipher it.

Sign In Sheet
Guest are encouraged to sign the body of a woman who will be intimately photographed at the end of the party.

contract.
A contract is written on the back of a .

Special Menu
The restaurant menus are written on the servers breast. She has to turn around to show you the specials.

Spell Book
A wizard with a perverted sense of taste writes his tomes on beautiful women's bodies. Your the young sorcerer in training he just took on as an apprentice.

Sun Tan Lotion
Writing dirty words on your girlfriend when she falls asleep on the beach. Good luck getting that off.

Walking Billboards
Companies begin paying street walkers to wear temporary tattoos to advertise there products.

Welcome Matt
When visiting a party a girl opens the door mostly naked with the exception of the words welcome written across her chest in ink or body paint.

Year Book Day
Students get together to sign each other. That one girl you always liked has a special spot just for you.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)