More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zingiber Zingiber

Who are you?

Story Guidelines for Writers

Enriched from the "Add a new thread" text.

** Try to keep characters in character as per the introduction, or as they're described later on. The bride is easygoing but anxious about getting the wedding together. She loves her friends, her fiance and her mom but is intimidated by her mother-in-law. Amanda has her head firmly in the clouds, hopes the best for her daughter, wedding or not -- though a wedding is better if Willow wants it, and is perplexed by Betta's control-freakery. Betta disapproves of Amanda and Willow, but Willow is the only woman her son has had any serious interest in, so she'll make sure this marriage goes off like clockwork.

** Try to move things toward the wedding, since bride, mother, and mother-in-law want to make it happen.

** My hope is for something like a screwball comedy or soap opera, so I gave the characters a common goal (and possibly foe) but really different ideas of how things should work out. You might try putting the two mothers in a situation where they're to co-operate closely.

** Light on the rough stuff.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)