More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

Stopped in the hall

I was on my way to my first class of the day when I ran into trouble. Well, I didn't know they were going to be trouble for me at that time. Perhaps if I had known, things might have been different. They were a cute couple. The girl looked so beautiful in her cheerleader uniform, and the guy who was hooked on her arm wasn't bad either. He was wearing one of the school's football jersey with the number sixteen on it. The girl looked up at me, and smiled. "Hi!" she said. "You must be a new student here. Gawd, you're cute!" she remarked. "My name's Tiffany, and this is my boyfriend Mark."

I was very nervous, and not very used to interacting with others. My mom kind of sheltered me. I wasn't even used to others paying me compliments. "Th-Thank you" I finally said. "That's very nice of you to say. "I think you're pretty too. My name is Lisa."

"I happen to be captain of the school's cheerleading squad" said Tiffany. "And my boyfriend Mark here, he's captain of the football team, and the star quarterback. You know, you really are beautiful. I think you should try out for the squad. There's an opening, and we'd be interested in having you. You're a real looker!"

I must have turned twenty shades of red. No one, not even my mom, has complimented me on my looks like this before. They were both eying me up and down as if trying to measure me for something, but it never dawned on me what it might be. "I'm just not used to all these compliments" I sheepishly said.

"Well, you'll have to get used to it in this school. Many of the girls here are either bisexual or lesbian, and they're not afraid to tell you" said Tiffany. "I should know, because I'm very bisexual, and I'd love to warm my bed with you!" Then, for no apparent reason, she pinned me against the wall, and kissed me. I'd never been kissed by anyone before, and it was my very first kiss. I was too weak to fight her, and too certain if I should in the first place. All I could do was just let the moment happen, and hope that it would be over soon. But the more she kissed me, the hotter I grew inside. It didn't feel bad, it actually began to feel good. Then she broke the kiss, and ran a hand up under my skirt, and pressed the palm of it against my virgin mound. "You feel so hot down there" she gasped into my ear. "Tell me, are you a virgin?"

"Y-Yes" I answered sheepishly.

"Perfect!" she said, taking her hand away. "I was hoping you'd say that. Come to tryouts tomorrow after school. We'll have something special for you afterwards. See you then, if not before, Lisa!" With that said, she and Mark continued walking down the hall, while I stood watching them, feeling completely shocked and puzzled about what just happened. I decided to keep going to my classroom, and let the incident slide. Maybe I would try out, maybe I wouldn't. I'd see once tomorrow came around.

Do I go to tryouts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)