More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebomber bluebomber

What do you do?

Stop; Hammer time!

...Seriously? Fine, I can put a spin on this.

You feel a darting pain in your neck; you grab at the affected area and find out that you were just struck with a tiny syringe blow dart. You begin to feel woozy at first but you're soon overcome with a feeling of adrenaline; you immediately get on your feet, literally rip the clothes from your body, then grab a sledgehammer and, as if you were being controlled, start smashing at everything around you; the desk, the computer, the glass walls, everything.

"The fuck are you doing!?" yells the secretary, seeing her desk and computer destroyed.

You stop smashing stuff long enough to fix your gaze on her; you immediately drop the sledgehammer and, with almost superhuman speed, pounce on her, effectively pinning her to the ground. Though she protests, you know that she isn't capable of defying you in her position. Without any foreplay, you move her undergarments aside and begin to plow her mercilessly; this goes on for a good 8 minutes when you suddenly pull out and do nothing. You want to continue, yet your body refuses to move; suddenly, you begin strangling her. As she slips into unconsciousness, you pick her up and run for the door.

You're not sure how you got there, but you reached a luxurious looking hotel; you enter and head up to room 6429, still carrying Tracey. Strangely, you noticed that nobody in the hotel gave you a queer look when you walked in, torn clothed and with an girl over your shoulder.

You open the door.

Who or what is inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)