More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AudreyM AudreyM

Who's Arrived? What Characters Do We Follow? What Happens Next?

Stoners - "One Hundred Bucks"

The first sale of the night had gone through and one hundred dollars rested in Paul's shocked hands. "Holy. Shit." He looked at it like he had never seen that much money in his life--weed was usually a five-dollar, twenty-dollar business. He had, in fact, seen that much money in his life. He was just high, so everything and anything made him say "Holy. Shit."

Kevin was much more used to it and much more stable on his . "Club , Paulie. That's the future." Kevin, with sharp short hair dyed a punky blue, had a skinny, scrawny state about him elblematic of stoners.

"I always wanted to stay out of that, man, but... Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Hundred bucks for a bag of pills? Dude, can we do that with like, aspirin?" Paul, as opposed to Kevin, was more burly, more large, seemingly more friendly, with a tangled mop of brown hair.

"You're a real fucking idiot," sighed Kevin, exhaling a puff of smoke.

It was precisely at that moment that Danielle, their friend and literal partner-in-crime strolled on by, rubbing at her T-shirt. "I spilled fucking beer on my shirt. Can you fucking believe that? Give me a J, or a towel."

"Here's a J," offered Kevin as he extended his hand.

She placed it between two fingers and took a quick puff. "I'm going to get a fucking towel or something."

"I'm sure Paulie's willing to lick it out of your shirt," muttered Kevin.

"Hey... Shut up." Said Paul, in a delayed reaction. Kevin snickered. Danielle, her dark-black hair and light-blonde streaks looking magestic in the well-lit halls of Jake's mansion, left the room. Kevin's eyes rested on her ass.

"With God as my witness I'm going to screw that bitch by sun-rise," he murmured.

"Psssh. You ain't the one she's been flirting with for two years."

"That's why it's called flirting. If she wanted it, she would have had it. She doesn't want you, asswipe. You're just a dope-head. I'm the one with a future."

"Fuck off. She wants me. She actually likes me. You know, she only hangs around with you 'cuz of the weed," said Paul.

"I'll bet you every dollar we make tonight that I fuck her. You game?"

"I'm game. No 50/50 shit, eh?"

"No 50/50. 100% on the richest night of our lives," smiled Kevin.

Paul placed the one hundred dollars down on the basement table they were sitting by. "I always knew it was going to be a girl that was going to tear us apart," he laughed.

Who Do We Follow? Paul's Attempts or Kevin's Attempts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)