More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galacticgirl28 galacticgirl28

Entry no. 2

Still thinking about you

Entry no 2.

I'm still diligently writing about you as I think more of you, Amy. The funny thing is after a year of breaking up, you still make my cock rock hard. Just thinking of you makes me want to talk to you again, but I know you had a restraining order against me, I didn't mean to hurt you that way, but I was so angry at you that I knew I had to fix you because I loved you so much.

Are the scars on your arm still there? I hope you think about me every time you see it, it makes me so happy just to think so that you do think about me and that I had left a mark of myself on your skin. I did the second thing that my therapist recommended me to do today, which is to take a walk outside instead of caving in so much. She doesn't understand that its different out there when you're not with me. But I guess if I didn't walk out today, I wouldn't have passed by that antique shop that you loved so much when you were my girlfriend. I even went in and saw all those vintage cameras and radios.

My love for old books are still strong, Amy. I love remembering those times when I studied one with your head lying on my chest. I cherished that moment so much that a book caught my eye in the store. The store owner told me that it was an ancient "spell book" supposedly used by warlocks in the past. Though some of the pages were gone, the contents were still in tact with clear drawings. I'm excited to read it tonight, the thought of it makes me miss you even more. I hope you miss me too, Amy.

I love you.

Entry no. 3

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)