More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quiet_Cool Quiet_Cool

What do you do?

Stick it out...

You take in a deep breath.

"You alright, kid?" The trainer asks.

You sit up, looking around. The hit kocked you right out of your shoes, or so it feels. As you glance around, you notice one of them is actually laying a few feet away, shoelaces unwound and laying around it like a halo. One of your team-mates, Demascus Mayson, your 6'2" slot 3rd year wide-out, sees your stare and gathers the shoe for you.

"Kid," the trainer yells again, as if you hadn't moved.

"I'm alright," you reply.

"C'mon," he says, helping you to your feet, "You have to sit out at least one play now."

You nod and walk off the field, allowing your tight end, 6'1" 250 lb Todd Brickens to help you. He was a real bruiser on most plays, but the linebacker who caught you blind this time had been his missed block. He was trying not to apologize. You pat him on the back and smile, thinking no one's perfect, and it's only a game right?
The next play is a run, and you watch and Damien Thomlinson drives up the middle for six yards on a delayed hand-off from Eric Brody, your back-up.

Third down, and ten now.

The coach looks to you. "In now, or wait another play?"

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)