More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Feyshim Feyshim

What's next?

Steven Anderson, a new life in Starside.

Steven sipped his beer as he drove his old car. He had been dismissed from his job accused of sexual harassment by a partner.

"Damn bitch, it's not my fault you have such big boobs, there's nothing wrong with telling her, damn it!" he thought while driving.

Unfortunately for Steven, his case had spread through the media and it had been impossible for him to find a new job. When he had almost no money or options left, he received an e-mail from Jack, director of finance for the city of Starside.

"Mr. Anderson, I am Jack, Director of Finance for the City of Starside, we have heard about your case through the media and we believe that they have been very unfair to you and that a man with his abilities would be a very important member of our society. I expect you tomorrow at 2pm in my office whose address I attached "

Steven had never heard of that city, frankly the only thing he did when he was not working was masturbating while watching pornography, but excited about the idea of ​​a job and a new beginning he packed his few belongings and left for Starside.

After a relatively short trip he arrived at a toll booth that welcomed him to the city, attending the booth was a blonde woman with adorable face, white skin and huge tits.

"Good afternoon, sir and welcome to Starside," she said cheerfully, "can you give me your ID and papers of the car?"

While the blonde was talking, Steven did not look away from her tits.

"Sir?"

"Yes, if you have here," he said as he extended the papers. When the woman reached for the papers her breasts moved in an incredible way in her tight uniform. Steven was practically drooling.

"Everything in order sir, enjoy your stay at Starside" said the woman with a beautiful smile.

"Yeah ... whatever," Steven growled as he started the car on his way to his job interview.

On the way he was surprised and his cock hardened instantly when he saw that in the street there were practically only women and ... fuck! All were tremendously hot. After a trip that lasted twice as long as it should, there were too many women so that Steven could concentrate, finally he arrived at the offices to which he had been summoned.

He got out of his old car dressed in an old suit and entered the offices. The main floor of the finance offices was imposing, white marble floors immaculate intimidating columns and several decorations that were worth more than Steven had won in all his life. Steven walked through the luxurious main floor to a small desk behind which there was a small Asian woman with a very professional hairstyle, beautiful almond eyes and small breasts trapped in a tight black dress.

"Good afternoon, you must be Mr. Anderson" said the little Asian

Steven's cock jumped when he heard her lovely voice and seeing her little throat he can not help but think about how much fun it would be to fuck this Asian slut's mouth.

"Sir?"

"Yes, I'm Steven Anderson. I'm here for the interview "Steven said trying not to respond by looking at her breasts although without much success.

If the Asian girl felt harassed by the perverted look of Steven, she did not show it and with an adorable smile she replied "Mr. Jack is waiting for you in his office, tenth floor. Have a good day sir."

"A good day will be when I fuck that little mouth of you bitch" Steven thought but only responded with a grunt as he went to the elevator.

Steven left the elevator and found the door of Jack's office and located more to the left there was a small desk with a blonde woman behind, they are shadow under the eyes bright red lips and a very professional bow or at least that it had been before. Now her hair was disheveled, her makeup was runny, and her corners of her mouth were red.

"What the hell happened here?" Steven thought as soon as he saw her.

"Oh hello! Mr. Anderson! "The blonde exclaimed cheerfully with an unbearably loud voice. "Mr. Jack was waiting for you"

"Yeah ... I had ... traffic problems you know" For some reason Steven thought it would not be a good idea to admit that he was late for watching boobs on the road.

"I see! Do not worry, Mr. Jack will see you right now."

The blonde lifted the phone.

" Sir? Mr. Anderson is here"

In response several groans and groans were heard

"Hmmm gmm yes .. Tell him to come in! "

The blonde, whose identification was right on her tits that said "Kayla", smiled stupidly and told Steven he could enter.

After taking another look at Kayla's luxuriant cleavage, Steven went to the doors and entered Jack's office.

What is in the office of jack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)