More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ladhunter Ladhunter

Who's there?

Steve

My best mate Steve stands behind the door, I can see his blond hair and bulky physique out through the frosted glass. I panic as I ’d forgotten he was coming round today. I’m supposed to be helping him move house. Grabbing a pair of boxers and I pull them on, they give you a bit of support for the device, but not enough, I usually wear a jock strap but the one I wore last night is covered I spunk from my last wank. Pulling some jeans on over the top I head to the front door, opening it up to reveal my tall mate standing there in boots, jeans and a bomber jacket over a black t shirt. He instantly sees I’m flustered.

“Hey man, how’s it? You ok? You look like you’ve had bad news” he says

“Ummm, yeah, no I mean, nah I’m good mate.” I reply unconvincingly.

“So, can I come in? “ Steve asks as he moves past into the hall.

“Oh yeah sorry mate, let me go and get some clothes on, go through and make a coffee and I’ll come through once I’ve sorted myself out.”

Steve walked down the hall as I headed back to my bedroom, I picked up my phone and opened the app, it still read that time and owner were hidden. “WTF” I said out loud. Louder than I intended.

“You alright man?” Called Steve.

I paused before replying “yeah all good fella, just seem to have lost something” I call back.

I hunt round for a T-shirt and a hoody, throwing them on along with some socks and sneakers I pick up my phone and head to the kitchen. Steve’s sitting on a stool, coffee in a mug infront of him.

“Late night was it mate?” He asks, “just you look like you’ve just rolled in, and I mean where was my invite for this night out.”

“Nah I wasn’t out” I snap back. Confused at how I’ve ended up with this lock on. I need him to fuck off so I can call the company and get the release code overridden. But I agreed ages ago I’d help him. “Sorry man, just don’t think I slept well or over slept, you know how it is.” I gabble trying not to cause offence. I pick up my coffee, and change the subject. “What’s the plan for today man?”

“Well I need to move house, but if you’re too tired man, can I just borrow your van and I can drop it back later.” Said Steve

Do you help Steve move or staying home and try to get out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)