More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TwinLorraine TwinLorraine

To whom does the female voice belong?

Steve's pretty new intern!

Diana has breezed into her old office without looking, and is about to let herself into Steve Trevor's inner office, when suddenly a pleasant female voice chirps out, "Excuse me!"

Surprised, Diana stops in her tracks and turns to see a young woman standing at the file cabinets, looking over her shoulder at Diana. She's as tall as Diana, with blonde hair down to her shoulders.

The blonde looks at Diana in a businesslike way. "Can I help you, ma'am?"

"Why, I... I'm here to see Steve Trevor," Diana says, a bit surprised and miffed that she should have to answer to this stranger. "And you?"

Just then Steve comes out his door into the outer office. "Ah," he says cheerfully, "I see you've met our new intern."

"Oh..." the surprised agent says, looking at Steve, then back at the young woman. "Intern?"

"Yes."

"I see."

"Diana, meet Candace Etfield. Miss Etfield, Diana Prince."

The young woman closes a file drawer and turns to walk toward them. Diana sizes the girl up as she walks nearer. Very youthful and slender and perky. Endowed upstairs about the same as Diana, but Diana can easily tell that, unlike herself, the younger woman isn't wearing a bra -- and doesn't need one.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am," the girl says as she extends her hand to Diana.

"How do you do," Diana says somewhat coldly as they shake hands. "So," the discomfited agent says, feeling obligated to make small talk, "you've just started, I take it?"

"Yes ma'am," the girl answers, smiling. Diana notices the youthful twinkle and the cute dimples. Also noticing the girl's enviably thin waist, Diana self-consciously places a hand on her tummy bulge. As they exchange small talk, Diana gradually brings her manila folders up and clutches them in front of her, demurely concealing her front. She regrets wearing a stretchy top today, revealing her more mature figure and her bra lines.

Steve smiles smugly as he takes all this in. "Could I see those files, Diana?" Diana reluctantly hands him the files, then folds her arms in front of her as the younger woman perkily chats away, standing tall and putting her shoulders back in a distracting way. Diana can easily discern the girl's nipples, but tries to distract herself by staring at her bright eyes and rosy cheeks instead.

"Okay," Steve finally interrupts, "Diana, we'd better sit down and go over this XYZ case."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"A pleasure," Diana says, smiling politely. She follows Steve into his inner office.

What transpires in Steve's office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)