More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ntaylor ntaylor

Who is batgirl ?

Stephanie Brown

Steph, was surprised watching Selena entering the room. They spent the day together, while she reached her the importance to use a Cowl. It was refreshing to hear words that were not orders ... they were almost communicating like friends. A good way to pass the Saturday morning.

Saturday night, another mission patrol failed. There is a single rule for wearing a cape in Gotham. Mission comes first, so arriving late for a call ... as no excuse. All gone. The earpiece buzzes.

" Steph, you are late ... you know the rules. Considered yourself suspended. " The words hit hard, after dedicating the whole life they seem unfair. The rain keeps dropping, and the police are also leaving " Give up, Montoya. This rain ... any lawyer will say that any evidence we can find is contaminated. " Montoya looks to Gordon with fire in his eyes " No clues ... we have nothing ... " She walks away, pulled by Bullock and Gordon. This is personal for her, attacking prostitutes is something he takes seriously. Hidden in the shadows, a figure goes down, and crouches near the floor. The rain keeps falling. Drop by drop, the cape gets wet. After one hour, another figure joins the first one.

" Steph, what are you doing ? " Dick is using the Cowl, and the voice, but the gentle attitude shows that he's not him. " Looking ... there must be something ... and I am suspended ... " Answers the wet figure, with a brave voice, still with the nose touching the ground. " With this rain ... you can't find anything. You are here 10 minutes already and ... " The wet figure looks down, about to cry, and sees it.

" Here ... I'm suspended. Take them to the Cave. The blonde is the victim, the drops of blood ... the attacker. " Bat-Dick looks to the area, and puts carefully the evidence in a vial.

" Steph ... Nice job ... you didn't you give up ... " Dick looks to Steph, and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Batman ... I couldn't ... you didn't see it .... This is personal to her ... Mission comes first." Dick looks to the wet figure " I have Gordon, you have Montoya ... " No more words are necessary Two grappling hooks are shot in opposite directions.

Steph returns to the nest, the lair for those who are undercover or suspended ... it's the same thing for a bat. Stephanie Brown punches the training bag like a maniac, and looks to the closet ... to go undercover.

" Mission comes first. "she continues repeating to herself, while looking to the wardrobe. All bats and birds were busy, and she felt the need to prove herself that she deserved to be the next Batgirl. She picked the clothes and started to twist slowly her young body to adjust the tiniest pair of sheer panties she ever dreamed that existed. She stared at her reflexion in the mirror. " Mission comes first ... I would never use this ... " the eighteen years old girl repeats the sentence to herself several times, a simple way to gain courage before looking to her chest. The bat-costume chest armour makes her bust prominent, and she giggles remembering the comment she saw in a forum, and talks to herself " They are right ... they are large enough. I'll go all in ... and dispense the bra," she smiled with her decision thinking about her club of anonymous fans, that could see her sexy side.

She sat down on the edge of the bed to pull on the pair of black stockings. " Best legs in Gotham, they said in the forum ... and I agree. " She repeats it to herself several times, adjusting the sheer fabric in the mirror. And she feels that something is missing. She looks to the wardrobe and takes the see-through blouse. " See-trough ... with such a deep neckline ... No point thinking about it ... "She grabbed the black stretchy Lycra micro-skirt, and looked at it " My utility belt is bigger than this ... Mission comes first ..." She repeats to herself over again and again, while getting dressed. Then she looks again to her reflexion. " Sexy legs, sexy tits ... " and squeezed a pair of black five-inch high stiletto shoes onto her delicate feet. " Mission comes first ... "

Steph stood in front of the mirror, hands on hips, examining her figure. Her shapely breasts were visible beneath the sheer top, and the black micro-skirt barely covered her pale naked exposed intimacy. The stiletto-heeled shoes added the sexiness forcing her to stand with her hips thrust forward, " Might be a good training for my balance ... And no one will see you as a volunteer for Gotham's library ... " she said to her reflexion, thinking about her secret identity that Barbara created just for her. She used both hands to slide the skirt up a little, revealing the transparent crotch from her panties. " Steph ... be careful when you sit down!" she told to her reflexion. " Keep those sexy legs crossed always ... Mission comes first."

Fully dressed, she picked up her tablet to read the copy of the Gotham Daily Gazette front-page. The headline, and the first few paragraphs was all she knew about the mission she gave to herself.

" Big had escaped again from Arkham. After being found guilty of a young celebrity that preferred to kept her name out of the process, but the CGPG is suspects that Big is the criminal that has terrorised prostitutes, for the last five years. But for some reason not one of them dared to testify against him. "

She new that five years is to much time, but none of the others was investigating this ... joker's new bomb was always the priority, and as a result Commissioner Gordon advised all females to take care when venturing out at night, because more then once Big confused them as night workers.

Steph look to the mirror " No female can have fun at night until Big is locked again ... It's time to Spoil. " She giggled with her catchphrase that no one knew. A stupid idea taken from a cartoon about cards.

Big greatest advantage is being a loner, there was no point in interrogating the usual lower criminals of Gotham City to get more clues. But Big couldn't escape Steph's detective eyes. She knew Big type of targets, so adventuring in Gotham red-light district, is the right place to start asking questions. And she couldn't go with her bat-suit ... " They all keep saying that I'm not ready ... It's time to show them ... "

So, she'd decided to go undercover. as a night worker ... a cheap hooker. To hide her true self even more, she remembered Alfred's lessons " Layers ... add always more layers ... Mission comes first. " She repeats to herself while applying the mascara, eye shadows, lipstick and all the other things that she never liked to use. " No one would recognise you ... Fanny. " She giggle looking at her reflexion. It was her nickname when she was a kid, but now it had a whole different meaning.

She wobbled a few times until she learned to be friends with the high stilettos. " Don't run." she muttered, as she picked up her little purse and prepared to leave. For a moment she felt naked, without the bat-gear, and she repeated once more " Mission comes first ... " But she did her homework, inside the purse she had a little spray of Mace, a pack of condoms, the useless makeup kit, and a little cash. " Focus Batgirl ... you are an expert on unarmed combat ... he even gave you a white belt ... "

Steph exit the secret lair for undercover missions, took a cab to the red-light district ... and she noted ... the cabby kept eyeing her using the rear view mirror. She didn't said nothing trying to think what a night worker could say on that situation. So she just crossed her legs. The driver turned red-faced, and dragged his eyes away from her reflection. The journey continued, and she felt that she passed her first test. When the cab stopped, she felt that needed to give him a reward ... something worthy of an Oscar ... Steph climbed out, slowly giving the driver an ample glimpse of her pale white thigh, and starting to enjoy her role. " Sorry hun, I'm way over you pay check ... maybe next time. " she whispered in her sexiest voice. The driver gulped and blushed, slightly. " Sorry Miss ... had to try my luck ... you're so hot ... Be careful. Big escaped ... Tomorrow is the end of the month ... maybe I can see you around ? "

"Maybe ... " she replied, giving him a friendly wink. The driver blow her a kiss, and drove off slowly to watch her legs a little more.

Steph look around. The street was empty and silent ... until a sport car came from the end of the road fast. Steph prepared a defensive stance for a second, and remembered that she wasn't using the uniform.

The driver looked at her " How much, sexy ? " he asked. Steph looks at his eyes " Pupils dilated ... " And answered with her most fake courage voice she could master "All, or just head?" she replied, without hesitation. The man eyed her up and down," All! " he said, winking to her.

"Two-hundred, John!"

The man's eyes opened wide. "Two hundred ? " he shouted. "No teen whore is worth that! " He drove off slowly " Stupid leggy bitch," he yelled, as he glanced her in the rear-view mirror.

Steph smiled, her trap worked out, without having to compromise her disguise. She strolled down the street, swaying her hips, like a the tarts she had studied. And she could see them ... two other girls approaching, with clothes that revealed that they are real night workers.

The blonde, was wearing a black, leather skirt longer than Steph. Her raven friend was wearing high-cut shorts. All in high heels. Steph with stilettos, the blonde with boots, and Raven with sandals.

Blonde got near Steph, and shoot directly the rules " This is my street, slut! "

She caressed Steph nipple trough the sheer fabric, with her fingernail, and continued " No one works here without my permission. "

Steph took a step backward, and tried to follow her backup plan "Sorry ... I'm new on this!"

Raven stepped forward and touched her nipple again. " Get outta here," she growled, "before I have to spank your pretty little ass!"

Steph needs to make a decision ...

Fight or follow the rules ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)