More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blabalhh blabalhh

What do you do next?

Step outside

Still groggy, and not really aware of you surroundings, you get out of bed. You navigate your way over to your back door, and look out. It looks cold outside, but you decide to go out anyway. Slowly, you slide open your back door, and you were right. the cold breeze hits your naked body and you start to shiver just a little. Despite this, you step out and shut the door behind you. The cold wakes you up the rest of the way, and you come to like the cool breeze. You sit down on the grass, and just stay there for a while.

"Elsie!" You hear from inside, "are you still here?"

You're confused for a minute , until you realise this isn't your house, and it must be this person's. Suddenly it all comes back to you from last night.

You go back inside and see MJ lying down, also naked in the bed.

"Why'd you go out there, baby?"

"Oh, I just wanted to feel the cool breeze"

She seems satisfied with that answer.

"Hey," she seems like she is in a different mood all of a sudden, and you know this look, "Do you wanna, go again?"

You're conflicted, because on the one hand, you have a beautiful girl in your bed, but on the other, you need to get back to your girlfriend, because you had plans.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)