More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who will Michael Choose?

Step Sister

Michael always hated his Step Sister Samantha ever since the day his Father first introduced her to him and he realized that his Father always wanted a girl. Didn't help the fact that his Father wasn't around even before the divorce or after but that didn't matter to Michael.

What mattered to him was that spoiled woman his Father raised was always expecting people to help her out of every little problem she has. From all the boys in high school helping her with homework with a simple twinkle of her eyes to going up to their Father and asking for some money. She always got what she wants and never had to do anything for it whereas Michael did.

Which is why he enjoyed imagining what he would do to her when he catches her. He could still remember the last time they saw each other at his Graduation wearing her teal green short dress, her hundred dollar haircut to make her shoulder length brown hair curly and pop, and the smokey eyed make up she wore. It was all in an attempt to divert attention away from his triumph and as always the weak willed men would fall for it despite knowing for a fact that his step sister was a virgin.

Not because she wanted to be mind you but because their dear old Dad would lose all respect for her if she lost her virginity. Something Michael intends to do as he looks at his Graduation Photos and focused all of his attention on his dear, sweet sister. Thankful for his Mother and Bill for giving him this opportunity he planned, staring at the photograph as a form of motivation.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/206602701629030522/

He can't wait to have her under his control but the only question is How?

Will he trick her to come on over? Or will he go to her instead? Perhaps he could simply just break in and abduct her as he knew for a fact that his Father would be treating his new wife to dinner every Friday Evening and dance well into the night.

So many options what will he choose?

Plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)