More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who is the Spartan???

Stentor

The Spartan was Unsurprisingly Stentor, Markos Description of him Couldn't be more Accurate, Since Nikolaos Had Retired from Being a Spartan General, Stentor Had Really Stepped Up. Alexios Had Been Teaching Him Quite a Lot, Like Putting Poison on His Mens Blades Before A Battle to Cripple Enemy Numbers, Attacking A Nations War Chest and Food Stores before A Fight. ''Well, Well, If it isn't My Little Brother, Come to Live With The Peasants Have You?'' Alexios Teased. ''You Wish! I'm Here on Business.'' Says Stentor. ''Naturally, Markos? Get My Brother and I Our Finest Red.'' Says Alexios as He and Stentor take a Seat. ''So? What Is it This Time?'' Asks Alexios. ''We've Recieved Very troubling Reports of Spartan Soldiers Taking Orders From Persians.'' Says Stentor. ''You can't Be Serious? Our Grandfather Broke them Years Ago.'' Says Alexios. ''That's What I Thought, Until Our Knights Confirmed it. Something is Badly Wrong Alexios. The King Has Asked That You Investigate This Matter with your Usual Discretion. If Our Men Do serve The Persians.......War Could be upon us once more.'' Says Stentor Ominously. ''Where?'' Asks Alexios. ''Makedonia, thats were the most recent reports came from.'' Says Stentor.

''I'll Send Some Followers and Daughters Ahead of Me, Have them Search for Signs of Trouble. Meanwhile, Send Word to The Others, have them Shore Up Defences.'' Says Alexios as he Gets Up. ''You Should Know, Someone Has Been Systematically Destroying The Enemy. We don't know who or why, Just That They're Very Old.'' Says Stentor as Alexios Begins to Armor up. ''Understood, you May Go Little Brother.'' Says Alexios as he Dons His Knights Armor.

(Shrine of Ares and Artemis)

Hundreds of Daughters and Followers had Gathered at the Twin Shrines, and Alexios Stood Before Them. ''My Daughters, My Sons, There is Trouble Brewing In Makedonia. Persians Commanding Spartans. We Must get to the root of this problem. Daughters of Artemis, You will Head to Makedonia and Act as Our Eyes and Ears. Sons of Ares, Your Will go To the Surrounding Areas and Wait and Listen. I Leave for Makedonia Soon so you must leave before sunrise.'' Says Alexios as the Cultists Voice their Loyalty and Disperse, But His Three Most Trusted Lieutenants Approach Him.

''Father, What Specifically Should we Look For?'' Asks Odessa. ''Keep Your Daughters Hidden Odessa, Spread them amongst the Villagers, Keep Most Hidden, Those Who Are Hidden Are to Shadow Those who Are not. But I Want Our Ships Ready to Sail Very Soon, Send Them To Korinthia, Argolis, Megaris, Naxos, Paros, and Mykonos and Delos, I Want Our Forces Prepared for Anything.'' Says Alexios as He Looks Out Across the Cliff At the Aegean Sea. The _Adrestia _is Anchored Below. ''I Must Go To My Ship. Farewell My Son's and Daughters.'' Says Alexios As He runs and Jumps Off The Cliff and Into The Waters Below. Alexios pulled himself aboard and gave the orders to sail for Makedonia.

Makedonia???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)