More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will they find at the end of the tunnel?

Steamy waters

Hesitantly, Xena and Gabrielle moved down the tunnel. A new sconce igniting every so often as the walked closer to it. Eventually, the tunnel opened up into a large circular room. The room was maybe thirty or forty meters wide. The walls were smooth rock, arching up into a domed ceiling. All over the walls, in random places were clusters of small mushrooms, giving off a comfortable light. The rock floor of the tunnel changed into a pattern of perfectly cut flagstone. And about a meter from the tunnel exit, filling the entirety of the room save for a small spot where the two women stood, was the biggest pool they had ever seen.

From one wall to the other, all the way to the back, the pool occupied the entire room. The flagstones of the floor rose to form a three-stepped walkway up to the water's edge. Steam rose from the water, telling them that it was much warmer than the cool air of the tunnel. A few sponges floated scattered in the water, and against the wall of the small paved area, there was a small shelf filled with all kinds of bottles and two towels.

Xena looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow quizzically.

'Did you asked for a bath? Because I sure didn't.'

Gabrielle looked just as surprised as Xena, and it took a few moments for the blonde to regain her voice.

'I just thought that I could really use one right now. I mean, three days of travel, that rainstorm that had us soaked, and the sweaty mess you left me in before we found this place. Don't tell me you're not tempted by this?'

Xena had walked towards the shelf and was inspecting the bottles. Many of them contained lotions and soaps found only in the homes of the richest of peoples. Some were for your hair, some for the body, and some were just to make you smell nice. She put a hand on the towel and was amazed by how soft it was. Easily the softest towels she had ever felt, and she had been to some quality bathhouses in her time.

She turned around to face Gabrielle and saw that she had ascended the steps and was reaching down into the water.

'Of course, I'm tempted. You are right, we could use a nice bath after... everything. But where does this come from? Who made this? And who left it here?'

Keeping a close eye on the water, Xena watched her lover test the water a bit, before she stepped down and stood in front of her.

'Well, remember those words? "Your desires are all we heed." I think my desire for a nice bath was what created this place.'

Xena opened her mouth to say something, but she was startled when Gabrielle threw her arms around her neck, pulling the taller woman into an embrace.

'Besides, don't think that I forgot you saying something about being far from done with me. I think this is the perfect place for you to make true on the promise.'

Gabrielle's hot breath in Xena's ear sent a shiver of pleasure down the warrior's spine, straight into her pussy that pulsed in anticipation. It distracted her enough that she didn't feel Gabrielle's hands work on the buckles on her back. It wasn't until she felt the studded leather armour fall to the floor at her feet that she was snapped out of her daze. She moaned softly when Gabrielle began to play with her now bare breasts. Stroking them, kneading them, pinching the rapidly hardening nipples. The last of her reservations disappeared when Gabrielle took one of the hard nubs in her mouth and began to suck and gently bite on it.

She pulled Gabrielle's head against her own and gave her a passionate kiss that lasted until they both ran out of air. As they pulled apart, Xena watched Gabrielle start to remove her own top.

'You're insatiable today, haven't you had enough?'

Gabrielle had begun to walk towards the water's edge, dropping her top as she did. She stopped at the edge and made a show of slowly removing the bottom part of her outfit, taking time to show off her body. Her shorts fell to the floor, leaving Gabrielle fully naked. She gave Xena the most seductive, lustfull gaze she had ever made, and said one line before she slowly walked into the warm water.

'Of you? Never.'

Xena was gobsmacked by the show, this was not how Gabrielle usually behaved. But the tingling in her pussy intensified, and she could already hear her lovers cry of extasy in her mind. Oh, how she is going to make that tease pay for that show.

She quickly removed the rest of her clothes, what little that was, and followed into the water.

As she stepped in, the water began to warm her body, starting with her feet, it radiated upwards. as she slowly waded to where she could see Gabrielle, she felt the waterline rise as the floor gently sloped downwards. As the water rose, so did the warmth spreading throughout her. When the water had reached the underside of her breasts, the floor evened out, and she briefly submerged herself just to get the warm water all over her body.

When she reached Gabrielle, she took the time to admire the beauty of her friend's body. How the water glistened in the soft light of the mushrooms, accentuating every curve. The hard nipples on her breasts, indicating her own arousal. And the complete ease of her posture, showing how relaxed and comfortable she was in Xena's presence.

Feeling her own arousal rise with every second she was watching, Xena made her move.

'If that tease wants more, then let's give it to her. I'll make it so she can't even walk when I'm done.'

Using her mouth, she began to press kisses against Gabrielle's breasts. She would alternate between those and using her tongue, and sometimes, her teeth. Meanwhile, her hand moved between her lover's legs, easily pushing two fingers inside. Gabrielle started to pant, and cry out in pleasure as Xena expertly worked her fingers inside the blonde's pussy. She took her time, slowly building the pleasure, backing off a few times when she got to close. Each second made Gabrielle cry louder and louder, as her pleasure rose to unknown heights. Eventually, Xena was done teasing her, and with a skilled flick of her fingers, sent Gabrielle into a screaming orgasm that echoed through the large room.

If this was a normal situation, they would have realised that neither of their behaviours was normal. But Gabrielle was coming down from a powerful orgasm, and Xena was too focused on her own arousal to care.

So neither noticed that in the far off corner of the bath, a piece of rock slid open, much like an eyelid.

Underneath, a large eye revealed itself. It was a dark blue, almost the same colour as the water. And it had a single, vertical, black slit running down the centre.

It looked around for a brief moment until it looked in the direction of the two women, who by now had begun their second round of lovemaking. Someone had entered its waters. It had been years since someone last did that. It extended its unnatural senses through the water and found that the aphrodisiacs in it had lost much of its strengths.

A quick burst of power, some of the last that it had, and the water were energized once more.

Lost in their passions, Neither woman noticed the subtle affects the water had on them. Their skin became more sensitive, more responsive to their lover's touch. The water filling their pussies heightened the sexual organ, making Xena moan loudly when Gabrielle used her fingers to great effect. Gabrielle almost came on Xena's fingers when the warrior bit down on the other woman's nipple, so sensitive had they become.

Neither woman noticed that their desires never truly disappeared. No matter how many times they made each other cum, it was never enough. So they kept going until finally, they reached the point of exhaustion. Having just enough strength left to make their way back to the steps, they rested against the stone wall. Their bodies just below the water, soaking in the warm, soothing water. Cuddling up in each other's arms, the two heroines took a moment to rest, before they would explore further. They had truly fucked each other into exhaustion.

Taking deep breaths to recover some strength, none of them noticed the deep blue tentacles slowly snaking along the floor. Straight toward them.

Will they get out in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)