More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingBrowser KingBrowser

How does she handle the office life?

Steamingly

Around three o'clock, Kelly re-entered, slamming the door behind her. Her face was flushed, and her legs were shaking in their new shoes.

She'd gotten off early today, claiming illness. Her boss, a kindly man in his fifties, had taken one look at her flushed face, and granted her the rest of the day off. Her condition, however, was most certainly not due to physical malady. In short, Kelly was fucking horny, and she had to get off now!

Fumbling with the catch of her skirt, Kelly made her way on trembling legs to the bedroom. Her panties were soaked with her juices, and she could smell their musky odor. Letting the skirt fall to the floor, she quickly stepped over it, and collapsed on the bed.

Her shoes had attracted a lot of attention that day. Every time she'd gotten up, walked somewhere, sat down... any time she moved, basically, Kelly could feel the eyes of every nearby male in the area latch on to her legs. The leggy blonde found that she liked attention – a lot.

She'd even pretended to pick up something off the floor, bending over at the waist, allowing the gawkers to stare at her. Kelly reveled in the attention. After a while, she'd started to get aroused. With each look, the young woman had found herself getting hotter and hotter. Her nipples had strained against the fabric of her blouse, looking like pencil erasers. Kelly's panties had started to get wet. The young exec had sat there, wiggling in her seat, unable to bring herself off. The pressure had built and built, until she was a wreck, shivering and sweating with arousal.

Well, at least she was at home now, and that's what's important. Lying back on her bed, Kelly quickly jammed a hand down her panties, stroking her pussy frantically. Her other hand went to her bullet-hard nipples, twisting and rubbing. A small part of her mind, not clouded by lust, wondered what the hell was going on. She'd never, ever been this horny in her life. Kelly pushed two, no - three fingers into her steaming pussy.

The clear-headed part of her mind asked itself – is it the shoes? Are they doing this to me somehow? Before she could get an answer, however, Kelly came. Arching her back, the blonde grunted loudly as the musky juices came streaming from her pussy. Even as she recovered from her orgasm, Kelly could feel the arousal starting to build in her pussy again... and again...


Kelly awoke again sometime the next morning, wearing a dreamy smile. A sense of warmth and contentment pervaded every part of her slender body. She lay there, legs splayed out wide on the bed, her hand still crammed between her thighs. Slowly, Kelly drew the sticky limb from her pussy. Her smile broadened as she remembered the pleasure of the night before.

After stretching luxuriously, Kelly simply lay there, and enjoyed the feeling in her body. She stayed there for fifteen minutes before deciding to get up.

It was only after standing that she noticed that she was still wearing the shoes. Kelly stretched again, and enjoyed the increased height. She loved her new shoes. They were so comfortable... the pretty blonde wanted to never take them off.

So she didn't.

In fact, Kelly felt so comfortable and contented that she decided to not go to work today.

So she didn't.

Her boss understood: she'd picked up some kind of 24-hour flu, and would probably be back tomorrow. That done, Kelly tripped into the bathroom to take a shower – her new, cute, tall heels still firmly on her feet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)