More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alienanax alienanax

Do you want to stay or go?

Stay

"I think we should stay." You suddenly blurt out. How could you live with yourself if you passed up the opportunity spend an entire week surrounded by beautiful naked ladies. You smile thinking about just how great the weekend could be. And then you realize that everyone is staring at you. "Well." You stumble over your words, trying to think of something to say. "We can't just leave after spending all that money on this. Besides, it's not like we'll be nude or anything."

"Well, it's settled then. We'll stay." Your dad quickly adds, you see that he is also smiling. He must also like the prospect of all these nude women. "Everyone grab your stuff and lets get to our rooms."

The family is still pretty quiet as you gather your luggage and walk through the lobby once more. Several of the guest smile and wave as you stare at their glorious exposed breasts and pussies. It is like you have gone to heaven!

You follow your dad down the hallway and to your hotel room. Several times you nearly stumble and trip over your feet as you turn your head trying to look at each and every naked beauty.

"Alright. We'll be here in room 125, and you kids are in 126 next door." Your dad says while handing each of you a key.

"Honey, I really need to lie down." Your mom says. Her face is flush and she is holding her head. "This whole mess up has really giving me a headache." Your dad looks a little disappointed.

"Alright. I'm gonna lay down with your mom. You kids should probably just stay in your room and watch TV or something. We'll come and get you for dinner when your mom is feeling better." Your father says as he opens the door and walks into his room. The door shuts a moment later and it almost sounds like you hear giggling on the other side of the door. You look to Angie and she seems to have heard it too.

"Headache?" She says with a smirk. "Yeah right." She then inserts the key card into your shared room and opens the door. You follow her into the room and toss your bags onto the floor. Angie flips the light on and you both look around. Bed, TV, a table and a couple of chairs. Wait. One bed?

"Angie. There is only one bed." You say.

"You do know that I can count, right Tim?" She remarks back to you. "I don't feel like bothering mom and dad with that right now. We'll get it settled after diner." You nod your head in agreement. "What do you want to do in the meantime? I am sooooo bored after that long car ride."

What do you suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)