More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by very_normal very_normal

Does Gerry stay and watch, or go?

Stay

I thanked Gerry for coming up.

Then he said, "Could you please suck my cock all the way in before I go? I just wanna know what it feels like."

He was so sweet. His cock wasn't very big, and was getting kind of soft by that point, but I sucked it in all the way. I kind of felt sorry for him. He was clearly amazed at the sight of my lips wrapped around the base of his cock. I felt like I could almost suck his balls in too.

"Watch this, Gerry", my husband said. "Shake your head back and forth, hon."

He moaned when I shook my head and hummed real low. Sometimes this makes my husband cum, but his is so much longer I don't have to swallow. Gerry's another story, but he'd already cum anyway. I could still taste it and remember feeling a little strange at that point with my husband sitting there watching me gobble on another man's cock.

I withdrew Gerry's penis, licked his balls, kissed the head of his cock and said, "I need another drink."

"Comin' right up" my husband said as he stood up with his cock hanging out. "What'll ya have, Gerry".

"I'm fine, thanks" Gerry said. "I appreciate coming along with you. Sorry I was so quick on the draw."

"Don't give it another thought, Gerry" my husband said. "You were perfect. See, my wife was skeptical about this whole endevour. She thought it might be difficult to find someone interested in coming to the room. On top of that, she wondered if anyone would be interested in having sex with a 'fat, old lady' like her. You gave her 'gobs' -- he chuckled -- of evidence that she is an incredibly desireable woman. She might not have been up for 'pulling a train' on her first night out anyway."

My husband is so kind. He made Gerry, and me, completely at ease. I knew my husband would be really turned on by watching me with another man, but wasn't sure Gerry had it in him. I smiled at Gerry and said, "I be up for it if you have any friends that would join us."

My husband said, "What do you think, Gerry. Wanna call a couple of buddies and stay for that drink after all?"

"I know a guy who'd love to come over, but he is black. Is that O.K.? Gerry said.

"Sure!" my husband replied. "Is that O.K. with you, hon?"

"Sounds Great, if he's nice" I said as I picked up my glass and guzzled it down.

"Nicest guy you'll ever meet." Gerry said. "I'll give him a call at the bar across the way. I'm sure he's still there"

I did see his friend at the bar. I didn't even consider him as a prospect. I'm 5 feet tall and plump. He was pleasant looking and seemed nice, but about 6-1/2 feet tall. He looked like a giant compared to me. I'd never been with a black man before. Now I was going to fuck one in front of my husband. I stood up, still naked from the waist up, and headed for the bottle to pour another drink.

Gerry called and reported that his friend would be right over. My husband pulled his dick back into his pants. I said "Should I put my shirt back on?", I asked.

"No Way" Gerry said. "He knows I came over to get a blowjob, and told him if he came right over he could get one too."

"Great!", my husband said. "Take your pants off, hun."

I downed the rest of my drink, then pulled my pants off.

"What'a ya think, Gerry?" my husband asked.

"Beautiful!", Gerry said.

By that time I was hammered from all the and was at least ready be the "Blowjob Queen" for the evening.

We all looked at each other as we heard a knock. Gerry jumped up and walked to door.

"Come on in, Gabe." He said. "Remember Frances from the bar?"

"Sure" Gabe said. "Thanks for inviting me over!"

"Thanks for coming, Gabe." I felt funny sitting there naked.

My husband stood up to shake Gabe's hand and get another round of drinks. "She's ready to go, Gabe." "Go ahead and get undressed."

Instead, Gabe walked over, kneeled in front of the couch, spread my knees apart and started licking my clit. This made me uncomfortable. After a few seconds said "Stand up here, Gabe." I had to reach up to unbutton his pants. He stood smiling as I pulled his pants down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and I pulled his briefs down. His penis was a real whopper. I mean it was HUGE, obviously even bigger than my husband's. I wondered if this would make my husband uncomfortable. When he came back with the drinks he said, "Go ahead and suck him, hon."

If Gerry was a little undersized, Gabe was the opposite . I licked his cock and kissed the head. It didn't spring right up. "Bet it takes awhile to pump this thing up, doesn't it Gabe", I said as the other boys laughed. Soon his dick was hard. I found the size was kind of limiting. I put the head (which was dark purple) into my mouth and my lips went an inch or so onto the shaft.

"This is a beautiful woman you have here" Gabe said to my husband. "I sure would like to fuck her if it's O.K." He wasn't timid like Gerry.

"I think it'd be great if it's O.K. with you, hon?", my husband said.

Blowjob Queen or Full Gang-Bang

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)