More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ka1234 ka1234

So what do you want to do on your first day?

Stay safe inside and continue to see what happens

You decide its better to stay inside where its safe and see how things play out. You keep your lights off and the sound on your speakers to a minimum as you watch chaos unfold. You notice the rapid and expected rise in violent crimes commited by people too, as everyone gets and nobody can tell them what to do anymore. Looting, , vandalism, and are shown all over the news alongside the zombies. The world has gone to shit you decide.

DAY 2

You wake up and look over at your clock. Its still on, so you must still have power, and it shows you've slept until 11:00 am. You always did like to sleep in, even during the end of the world. You get onto your computer, but find the internet is already gone along with the cable. You curse under your breath and then suddenly the apartment goes black. The power is out now too. That was all a lot faster than you expected!

You allow yourself to open some of the blinds and curtains just a crack to allow sunlight in. You're not too afraid of zombies seeing you as you are on the second level anyways. As you pour a large bowl of cereal for yourself to use up your milk while its still good and cold, you hear a light knocking at your front door.

Quietly, you creep up to the door and look through the peep hole. You see your neighbor, Jennifer, a young college student who you always found slightly attractive. Jennifer is by no means sorority girl gorgeous, but she is definitely cute with her long dark hair, pale skin, and glasses. She is short, only around 5' 0" and always wears baggy clothes. You notice she is wearing an Avengers T-shirt and black pajama pants. She looks nervously around as she waits at your door.

Do you answer the door or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)