More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

The options:

Stay right here.

"Hey, you know what?" said Nina. "I don't want to go anywhere tonight. The Prom's a bust, I don't want to stay in some crappy motel (sorry Cassie) and I don't want to drive 17 miles into that deadbeat town."

"Well, what are we going to do here?" asked Cassie, looking over her shoulder at the road that disappeared into the fog.

"I can think of a few things," said Allison with a smirk, tugging slightly at her strapless dress, so that it revealed more milky cleavage. Cassie self-consciously wrapped her long dress tighter round herself.

"Allison's right," said Nina. "Well kind of. We can have our own party right here."

"In the fog. On the road," said Cassie, unconvinced.

"We've got two bottles," Nina reminded her, "and we don't have to stay here. We could go for a walk."

"In the fog," Cassie reminded her.

"It'll be spooky," said Nina.

"Yeah," confirmed Cassie, "but not in a good way. You do remember what happens to girls round here."

"We'll have to cuddle together for support," added Allison warming to the idea.

"That settled then," said Nina, "I'll get the booze."

"Uh, none of us are dressed for this," pointed out Cassie.

"Quit it Cassie," said Allison, "its a warm summer night, despite the fog - which is weird, now I come to think of it - but what the hey. Besides, you were out walking in it."

"Precisely my point," continued Cassie, "do you know what its like to walk in these heels."

"Kick 'em off," said Nina, returning with two clanking bottles, "its all soft fields here anyway."

With that, the raven-hairerd teen kicked her shoes off, left them in the road and walked off into the fog.

Cassie and Allison paused dumb-struck for a moment, then Allison cried out, "Hey wait for us!"

With that, she too kicked off her heels and chased after her friend shrieking.

"Hey! Don't leave me," cried Cassie. She stumbled a few feet in her spike heels, before kicking them off. Then she hoiked up her long prom dress and chased after her leggier companions. "Wait for me!"

When Cassie had caught them up, the three friends set off across the fields.

"This is so dumb," mumbled Cassie, "where are we going anyway?"

"Isn't there a lake or something around here somewhere?" asked Allison. "We could go skinny dipping."

"Or stumble into the lake in the dark and drown," responded Cassie. "I am so dumb. I could have been in a nice motel getting my brains fucked out tonight."

"Play your cards right and you might get your brains fucked out under the stars instead," laughed Allison, draping herself around her companion's shoulders.

"Under what stars?" sulked Cassie, "its foggy."

Nina walked resolutely on, the bottles clanking in her hands.

Do they make it to the lake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)