More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by catfish27 catfish27

What do you do next?

Stay on the Train, Make a Minor Change

You take one more quick look around the train car at the noticeable busts on all the women, but decide that a little more variety is the spice of life. You opt to undo the change you made to breast size, deciding you'll try something else later.

That doesn't stop you from experimenting with some of your more minor fetishes. You type in "women navel piercings" and discover "0.2% of women have a navel piercing." You change it to 100%.

You don't really expect anything to be noticeable immediately, but to your delight, the woman across from you is now wearing a two-piece version of her dress, with enough of her midsection showing to reveal the small silver chain ending in a blue stone that dangles from her pierced navel. A quick glance around shows that most women are, similarly, wearing outfits that aren't skimpy in and of themselves, but display enough midriff to show off their piercings. Even in the advertisement at the end of the car, there's a cartoon version of a woman drawn with a crop-top and a gold ring through her belly button.

You quickly jab at the "Keep Change" button as you feel a little bit of a stirring in your trousers from the tantalizing taste of flesh that appears to have become a standard part of women's fashion.

That gives you an idea, and you wonder if the app can get more specific than "all women."

You type, "100% of all men named John Doe have genitals larger than at least 99% of other men."

Does this work as you intended?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)