More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doll Doll

Do you go in?

Stay in the room

You tell her, "No, I'd feel more comfortable if I stayed here." She says that it is ok and that she will join you in a minute. You wait, still curious of the panties and the magazine, and then she comes out of her room and sits down next to you. "Are you comfortable now dear?" "Well, a little better thanks." She tells you that you should not be nervous and that you should get a little more relaxed. You try to mellow out and just chill but it is hard. Then she says that she is going to get relaxed. Then you watch her and she rubs down her body a little bit. Then she rubs around her tits and lowers her hand and slips a hand underneath her skirt and starts to moan. You can not believe what you are seeing, but in some ways it is kind of hot. Now, you are very uncomfortable but are intrigued to keep watching. Then she brings her hand back up and undoes her skirt and slips it off, exposing her now pink panties. They were very nice but you were still shocked by all of this. Then she unbuttons her shirt and it shows her tits in full that were very nice and very full. She asks you if you would like to join, and you say, "No, not right now, thanks." So she continues to slip a hand down, now beneath her panties and starts to be full of pleasure and is very intense about it all. You can see it in her eyes and you are getting kind of hot. Then, after she fucks herself a little more and brings her hand out of her soaked panties and puts it close to you and she asks, "Do you wanna taste honey?"
It did smell good, but, what would everyone think if it got out?

Do you suck on her hand and taste?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)