More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

What shall you do?

Stay in the lounge

Suddenly, you feel flushed with excitement at the possibilities that suddenly present themselves. You glance across the room and a sultry brunette smiles back, you quickly look away, but find your eyes wandering back. As they do, you find that they instead encounter a fiery redhead, who was just crossing the room, but now turns to stare at you. As she does so, her tongue begins to moisten her lips. Behind her, another young woman begins to subconsciously preen herself.

Suddenly, like an electric charge, you feel soft sensual female flesh slide over your bare arm.

"Sorry," says a tall black woman, "I... er... I was just trying to get past... and I slipped... sorry."

You look up and a warmth suffuses your body, from your yearning pussy to your aching breasts. You want to say "that's okay", but the words catch in your mouth.

"Hey... er... I don't suppose I could... Could I buy you a drink?" she finally blurts out.

"Uh, okay," you respond with a smile, relieved that perhaps your choice has been made for you and that you might soon experience the release that you suddenly need with this beautiful woman.

"Gee, thanks," she gushes with relief, "you know, I don't normally do this kind of thing, its just..."

"Delilah? Honey?" a man's voice calls, "I thought we were going upstairs now."

The black woman, that you now take to be Delilah, winces and mouths the words 'oh shit'.

"That's my husband," she says apologetically. With a speed you would hardly believe possible she whips a pen out of her purse and writes something on your drinks mat.

"Delilah!" the man calls again.

"I've got to go," Delilah says finally, "but I'll be thinking of you."

She touches your arm again regretfully, and both of you look into each others eyes, open mouthed at the chemistry that there suddenly seems to be between you. Finally, Delilah pulls away and goes to join her husband. As he slips his arm around her, she flinches slightly and looks back at you again, before disappearing out of sight.

You look down at the drinks mat. It says 'Meet u back here in 2 hrs'.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

You look up in confusion. Its the redhead that you spotted earlier. She is bending over the chair opposite you, her heavy breasts displaying an impressive cleavage. You feel your own nipples tingle and harden and chafe against the material of your little black dress.

Behind her, the brunette starts to head your way too. Around the room other women seem to be giving you more than passing attention. You feel like you've just walked naked through a building site. But the stares aren't unwelcome, they're... stimulating.

"Another glass of wine?" the redhead asks again.

You are starting to get frantic with desire now. There are just too many women here. You feel the need to get out of here on your own, so that you can consider your options.

"Uh... I'm not feeling to well," you mumble (a lie, you are feeling too well), "I think I'll just go back to my room for a bit."

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry," says the redhead, "here, let me help you up to your room."

"No. No. Its fine, really," you say as you head out of the lounge.

As you make your way back to the elevator, you try to keep you head down and not check out the hot chicks in their slinky cocktail dresses that suddenly seem to throng the place. Damn! Is this how it is for guys? No wonder they seem to be permanently on heat. You almost feel like cursing these hot little vixens in their skimpy outfits for turning you into this horny piece of mush.

Then as you reflect on what you are wearing, you figure that might be a little hypocritical.

Finally, you make it back to your penthouse suite. If you had hoped to attract little attention getting back, you realise that you must have failed. You tried to skulk back, but you ended up gliding. You felt you looked sweaty and confused, but you know that really you glowed and looked hot.

You still feel horny, but you daren't venture down to that throng below. Maybe you should order room service. You bite your lip and smile: Maybe they will send up a horny chambermaid.

Or you could message down to the lounge and tell them to give Delilah your room number when she gets back.

Or you could try to get some sleep, if the amulet will let you...

[There is a knock at the door]

...Or you could answer the door.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)