More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChaosCroc ChaosCroc

What should Sally do?

Stay in her cell and wait.

Sally decided that it would be best to wait, and consider other methods. Sitting back on the wooden bed, she frowned in thought.

The two hours passed slowly for her, and still, no ideas on how she would escape. Hearing the echo's of metal footsteps approaching, she stood up and folded her arms over her chest.

"Brave unto the last, eh princess?" Robotnik's cold voice spoke as he looked in through the bars. "I must admit to a bit of disappointment in your capture. I had hoped you would put up more of a fight."

Sally sneered. "Be careful what you wish for, Robuttnik. You may get it."

The human laughed, and pushed open the door. "Perhaps. But I'm feeling...generous today, princess."

"I didn't think that was possible for you."

"Many things are possible with me." He walked over, and lifted Sally's chin gently. "In fact...I might just forget about you and let you go. If, however, you're willing to give me the location of Knothole."

"Fat chance!" Sally stepped away from Robotnik. "I'll never betray my friends to you!"

Robotnik smirked. "Not even to save yourself, princess? Think wisely. You are the backbone of your little resistence. Should you survive, I'm sure you can rebuild your tiny village. Or, you can surrender, and enjoy a carefree life as an android. And I'll rule this planet unopposed."

What is Sally's decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)