More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

How do you answer?

Stay home today.

Her in a bikini is a little more than you want to handle right now, so you suggest that you both stay home today and just relax. Much to your surprise, she seems just as happy by your change of plans. She bounces excitedly.

"Okay! Let me just go get dressed into something more comfortable then... We can maybe watch a movie or something."

Her hops up the stairs and disappears into a room, leaving you alone with your luggage as you wait. You whistle a tune out of boredom, but then you look up at the women with widened eyes. She's now dressed in a low-cut short dress striped with green and white, and given your position, you get an easy glance at her pair of blue undergarments.

She comes down the stairs and smiles happily at you. Each step bounces her chest up and down.

She presses her arms together happily, which only squishes her large breasts together for you to enjoy. Though you remember your position and do your best to keep your composure.

"This will be nice... We can just hang out here and talk all day, and I don't even have to wear a bra. It's so comfortable!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)