More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0anon0 0anon0

What do you do?

Stay at the hostel for the night

You stare at her in annoyance, but quickly realise there's nothing you can do until a single room frees up. You were hoping that although you would be staying in subpar accommodation, you'd at least get some privacy, like you haven't had in weeks. It seems like it's not to be.

The woman collects your details and the first night's cost, and leads you to your room. It's tiny, with dull grey walls, and two single beds so close together that you need to turn sideways to walk between them. There is one cupboard, without doors, let alone locks, that's already filled with someone's clothes. You're final hopes that you would at least have this room to yourself for one night is dashed.

The woman shows you around the hostel disinterestedly. The living area is painted the same dull grey, though it looks cost enough. The kitchen is small, but usable. The showers are in disrepair – the shower curtains are either full of holes, or missing all together, and you can tell from experience that the water pressure will be nonexistent.

The woman leaves you alone in your room. You sit on the bed, dissatisfied.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)