More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bungakawa2000 bungakawa2000

Find an inn, or camp out?

Stay at "The Howling Lupine"

Judging that clean blankets were worth the risk, Tifa settled for the search of an inn. The two companions set out, expecting a long search, but Kitana quickly noticed a light in the distance, against the darkening sky. Soon enough, they were standing on the porch of "The Howling Lupine" inn.

There was music inside, and all windows were joyously lit by lanterns of various forms and sizes. Yet the building itself looked awfully old, with the scars of many long winters carved in the stone. Kitana grunted; Tifa was twitching uneasily behind her, only wishing to get a good meal, a good beer and, if possible, some good company.

Without stepping inside, Kitana pushed the door. She was used to having the crowd shut up within seconds at her arrival, as most drunk men noticed her endowment, but this time her apparition didn't quail the merry songs and laughter. There were maybe 30 clients drinking and eating, and a handful of women were bringing beer and fuming plates to the tables. Only when both her and Tifa were inside, with the door shut behind her, that people seemed to notice them. They were welcomed by many cheers and toasts, as 3 hostess quickly prepared a table for them.

Kitana didn't know what to think of that unexpected party in the middle of nowhere. But Tifa had no such worries, as the hostesses were buzzing around her like a bee around a sweet flower; they had been busy with the crowd for a little while, judging by how they were in sweat and the laces of their corsets were loosely tied up. One of them especially, with long and curly blond hair and dazzling green eyes, caught Tifa's attention: she seemed to innocently nudge her as she brought beer and food, and she intently leaned over her shoulder, bringing her generous bosom within an inch from Tifa's hungry eyes.

Kitana was also shown a lot of attention by the hostesses, but she wasn't looking left and right for a bit of exposed flesh, nor was she giggling like Tifa. They had a few rare and precious objects in their packs and bags, and she was too used to being robbed by seductive inn-maidens to release her attention. Therefore she ate and drank in silence, with a stern face, in contrast with Tifa who sang along on the merry music, with many a wink at various customers.

Once their meal was over, the music seemed to grow louder as the crowd jumped to their feet, clapping their hands and dancing all over the place. The beer kept flowing in, but one by one the hostesses were grabbed by a group of customers and their clothes were ripped off their bodies. Still they were merry, and soon enough all women except Tifa and Kitana were running around the place totally naked. Beer spilled from the heavy pints they were carrying and fell on their impressive breasts. Before long, in the middle of all the dancing and singing, a man grabbed one of the ladies and, dropping his pants, impaled her under the cheers of his companions. Soon enough, all the ladies were being laid, some on a table, other times on a chair, and even on the cold floor. They would get up and escape their mates for a moment once in a while, to bring more beer and food from the kitchen, and upon their coming back they would find more hungry and impatient erect cocks.

Kitana and Tifa were looking from their isolated table. The heavily busted warrior snickered while lighting her pipe; she had a profound disdain of people unable to restrain their sexual passions. If she didn't have a life debt towards Tifa, she would have found a companion more suited to her ways a long time ago...

Speaking of the other adventurer, she had had a little too much drink, and she seemed to be pondering weither all of this was real or another of her fantasies. She stared intently at the bustiest hostess, as she took a man in her mouth and another from behind, while her tits were being very roughly massaged by another customer. Many girls already had traces of sperm on their faces and tits, but what definitely convinced Tifa that all of this wasn't a dream was when the curly blond hostess herself walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Without a second thought, she entered the dance, and her clothes were thorn apart by many avid hands. Kitana got up and grabbed their bags. She knew it was pointless to try and drag her out of that orgy; Tifa was drunk and in dire sex hunger, she might as well try to convince her to walk on her hands backwards or to speak the language of the Dragons... She looked at her as a man introduced his swollen member between her buttocks without care, and she frowned at the thought of a man daring to do this to her. Kitana head up to the second floor, where their room was ready.

"Animals..." she thought, as she closed the door, somehow attenuating the ruckus they were making down there. She lied on her bed, without undressing. The busty woman put a small blade on her sides, in case somebody would try to enforce her participation in the "party", and tried to pay no heed to the music and grunting coming from below. She slowly sank into sleep...

What happens during the night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)