More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AGuyInFive AGuyInFive

What should Sabrina do?

Stay and insist on a video chat.

Sabrina took a deep breath and sent a long message to Ashley. "Listen, I want to meet you so badly. I really, really do, but how can I go and meet up with someone who refuses to video chat with me... I just want to make sure that you are who you say you are.."

Sabrina nervously sent the text and waited patiently. A few minutes went by, then an hour. That hour turned into a few, and Sabrina realized she probably wasn't going to respond. She felt a cold sadness roll over her as she got up from her computer. She walked into her room and fell on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and thought to herself. "What was I thinking... Their was obviously a reason she didn't want to video chat... Although... What reason could that be..." Her train of thought was cut off by the sound of a chat notification.

Sabrina jumped up and ran to her computer to find a new message from Ashley. "Hey, you're totally right. If this relationship is going to continue, we need to be honest with eachother... We can vid-chat right now if you want. Just... Be prepared for what you see and know that I do love you. <3 ~Ash."

Sabrina smiled softly at her screen and pulled up her video chat program. She started a call and saw her own face show up on the screen. She added Ashley to the call and waited. Her girlfriend answered, only her profile pic currently on the screen. "Are you ready?" Ashley asked, her voice shaky. Sabrina nodded as the red-head's camera turned on.

What did Sabrina see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)