More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BLuvinU BLuvinU

Do you stay and talk with your professors or go to your dorm?

Stay and chat.

"Actually, I would like to talk," you say, "Get to know eachother." you try to smile in the least awkward way, failing miserably. Luckily, they are not off putted, and they meet your smile with one of their own.
"Well, I have to say, you are the first student to do anything like this!" Prof. O'Donal says almost laughing. "Though that's not saying much!" To this, she actually laughed. Seeing as you didn't laugh she tries to explain herself. "Well, ha, you see, I have only been teaching for a year." she laughed while trying to explain so much she took a minute longer than she needed. She eventually calmed down, and you talked for about an hour, all enjoying eachother. Soon there was a silence.
Prof. Springs, seeing the conversation going no where from there, she turns to me and says, "So where are you going to be staying?" You notice her eyeing you up, but she didn't know you knew. This was quite a lovely development.
You shift to face her. Pulling on the bottom of your blouse, feigning fixing it but really showing off cleavage, you say "I actually am not sure. I will stay at a dorm just not sure which one. You see, I'm sort of a special case." you pause for effect, noting their faces. "I am in a gender grey zone." you pause again, they get your meaning, but they need to hear you say it. "I... Have a penis! A cock. A dick. A meat stick, what ever you want to call it, I have it!"
You see a twinkle in ms. Springs eyes. You lean in slowly, the small Irish professor just watching as her colleague leans in, as well.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)