More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by evergonnatiemeup evergonnatiemeup

Should Aiden change the world or fuck her brains out?

Stay and Change the World.

Aiden couldn't believe that she decided to stay. Yet, she knew that if she got up, she would be betraying her comrade Lenny for the bourgeois temptations of Shelly, who was honestly only a socialist. But everything Lenny said seemed to emanate sex. In front of her eyes, the invisible fist was ramming into a place she cared not to name. She almost let out a moan. "And then we can seize the means of production!" Lenny called.

Her words rung around the dank Brooklyn basement as Shelly's bolshevik-red pumps clicked down the stairs, with heels long enough to be dildos. Shelly slid in next to Aiden, and began rubbing her pinkie against the inside of the other girl's denim swaddled thigh. But before she could get anywhere, the meeting was over. Angelo and the bois looked at the two girls knowingly, whistling as they left. Aiden held the door for Shelley, who stepped out into the cool October evening and began walking from lamp post to lamp post, grinding up against each. Aiden rushed to catch up, and Shelly grabbed her plaid collar and darted into a side street. "Coward didn't follow me," she purred, "so I'll just have to punish her for it." Shelby slipped her hand down the waistband of Aiden's jeans and felt the slippery excitement. "I know just what I'll do to you," she whispered.

How does Shelly punish Aiden?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)