More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Starting UNI

You are Alice Price An 18 year old Futa going about to start your first year at UNI. You stand just over average height at 6'1", with chin length dark red here. You have green eyes and light freckles on your cheeks. your bobos are large for a futa being D cups wile your cock was on the shorter side at only 7 inches long but maid up for that with a very thick girth. You had always bin a geek liking comics, anime and especially Henti. This would explain your choice in woman.

It was tradesmen for a futa to be bout a woman by hee family when she goose of to UNI. So your "dad" (The futa parent) had got you exactly the girl you always wonted. Your class mate Beth. What maid Beth so special and what got you wonting her in the first place, wisent here blond here or doe baby blue eyes. no is was was the fact that she was a loli girl. what this meant that here fiscal body nether anted puberty. She did have a menstrual cycle and all that but still looked about 10. About one in every one hounded woman and one in every five hundred futa's became a loli. with the majority being Asian.

At the moment you and Beth were on your was to UNI. You're older half sister and only other futa sibling Anna was driving you both in here car. Anna was taller than you at 6'5" with here brown here dun up in a pony tail. she had B cup tits and a 10 inch cock. both you and Anna were dressed in jeans and T-shirts, yours was crop top wile l Beth was in a cute pail pink sun dress. She also had a tattoo that said Loli on here for arm with the eyes doted with pink harts. This was to tell people that she was a loli and not a child.

"MMM yes baby girl slobber all over mom's fat dick" you mooned out. Beth sliding here moth up and down your shaft. Another one of your kinks was to play a mother daughter relationship of sorts with Beth. Looking at Anna in the rear view Mirer you sore she had that glint in here eye at said she was ingoing the show.

"Don't worry sis you can play with Beth when we get there ore I don't mind stopping some were if you cant wait."

Do you stop four Anna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)