More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Katlyn Katlyn

Shall we begin

Start

Your Leo

One day your walking back home from a friends house when you notice an unusual grey box half way in a bush. Your curious to see what that is so you decide that your want to go pick it up. On the outside of the box it says body suit remote. This makes you even more curious so you open the box. When you open the box you see a remote shaped object in the middle wrapped around bubble wrap.

You go pick it up and start to tear off the bubble wrap. As your tearing down the bubble wrap you notice that there is a remote that does not look familiar and a instruction manual. You start to look at the manual and it says

Body suit remote. This remote will let you turn anyone into a wearable body suit skin suit. This will make you not even look like that person but will make you sound like them and maybe even get access to there memories.

Then you look at the remote and you start to wonder if this is a prank. You then decide that you should test this out to see if it will work. You put the remote in the box and rece home. You decide that you should try this on your family.

Once you get home you decide to sneek into your window so nobody sees that package that you are holding. Once you get into your bedroom you hide the box with the instructions under the bed and take the remote with you.

Now to decide who to test this remote on.

Who should we use

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)