More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigcockstu37 bigcockstu37

What happens next?

Start your regular dosage

You got your regular supply in, and you kept monitoring your growth. It kept progressing, rather quickly. It was so much so quickly that Jenny began to notice.

You were aware of your growth, obviously, but you hadn’t been paying as close as attention to it as you were at first. But the first big obvious change was the size of your flaccid dick. Before, your cock was about three inches long or so when it was flaccid. Suddenly, your cock was much larger, being about five inches long when at its smallest. Your erection hadn’t gotten much bigger, but when your cock contracted, it was noticeably bigger.

Your wife first noticed when she saw you get out of the shower one day with your noticeably larger endowment. Before, if your cock was that big, it meant you had a semi.

Jenny entered from your bedroom as you were getting out, and saw your large flaccid dick. She always took a semi as a sign you were horny. She smiled her bright blue eyes at you, and grabbed out for your dick with a smile. When she felt it, feeling only absolute softness, and not a measure of semi-rigidity, the smile disappeared from her face.

“Hmmm,” Jenny said. “That’s weird.”

“What?” you asked, playing it off. This is your wife we’re talking about. She knows your cock and its every gyration and emotion like the back of her hand. This was different. It was odd that you weren’t hard, yet much larger in size.

Of course, this was your sexy wife Jenny grabbing your dick – you were going to get hard!

You began to harden up and grow to your new size of eight inches. Her tugs suddenly got more brisk, and her feeling of weirdness soon faded as she was lost in stroking your cock.

“Wow, you’re just ready to go, aren’t you, John?” Jenny asks you. She stood there in front of the shower, stroking your ever-hardening dick and kissing you passionately. You continue getting out of the shower as she keeps rubbing your cock.

“What has gotten into you, John?” She asks. “Your cock is so awesome lately!” You just smile with the idea that this was just going to get bigger.

You were so turned on by her mauling you, you grew to your apex of hardness. “Let’s take this to the bedroom,” Jenny proposed.

Some bedroom horseplay perhaps?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)