More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Time.Master Time.Master

What's next?

Start the work day

Mia walked to the back office with almost a skip in her step. Yesterday she had dreaded coming back here, seeing the long list of rooms she had to clean. Now she was beaming with excitement at the idea of the long list of potential targets. Just then she was hit with the strong smell of smoke. Turning the corner she saw a woman in her early 40s, clearly a guest of the hotel with how she was dressed and that snobby look of superiority. She was impatiently tapping her foot while taking a drag of a cigarette.

“Umm mam you can’t be back here and you definitely can’t smoke in here,” Mia stammered almost taken back by the audacity of this woman.

“I told you you shouldn’t smoke in here Mrs.Blake,” a mousy looking girl said almost in a whisper. Mia had not even registered the girl at first as she seemed to cower in the corner of the room. Although Mia now could see that behind the defeated demeanor the girl was cute in that natural nerdy looking way. Quite the contrast to the haughty looking woman standing next to her.

“Shut up Rachel, you speak when spoken to,” the woman snapped causing the girl to retreat further into the corner. “And I wouldn’t be back here if someone was servicing the front desk,” she continued, putting the cigarette out on the wood table. “I was ringing that bell for five straight minutes, but apparently the staff here has no appreciation for timely manner. Which is obvious since half my complaints have yet to be answered.”

Mia stood there in silence, not being able to form a single word, as she was taken aback by the woman’s bitchy attitude.

“Great I’m dealing with a retard, well can you at least show us to conference room C?”

Mia just nodded her head and indicated for them to follow her.

“Rachel what are the… jesus keep up you fucking troll. I swear to god. What are the votes for the board meeting in two days?”

“Umm looks like 3 to 2 against,” Rachel said shuffling through her notes almost running trying to keep up.

“Against? how the fuck,” Mrs. Blake said stopping dead in her tracks.

Rachel almost collided with her boss in her hast before stopping as well. She shuffled through her notes again, “Well Mr. Banks and Shelton are obvious yeses, but Mr. Gates does not think your super casino is worth destroying so much wildlife.”

“Environmentalists nut,” Mrs.Blake said although her eyes almost has a dream like look. “What about Mr. Ellison? He could give a shit about the environment, how is he not a yes?”

“Well he doesn’t think the idea is… um… is,” Rachel stammered.

“Is what, you fucking dipshit.”

“Well, is any good, and Mrs. Ellison is an obvious no because she doesn’t like yo..”

“The old fat pigs the both of them, maybe they’ll just die before the vote. Guess I have some work to do,” Mrs. Blake finished as she pushed up her breast.

Mia waited for the conversation to stop before saying, “So conference room C is right over here.”

“Good you guys put the bigger screen in here you actually did something right. Now go fetch me a drink,” the bitchy woman said.

“Umm that’s not really my job, I’m a maid,” Mia tried to explain.

“Did I ask you what your fucking job was? Just get me a god damn drink. Christ this place, unfucking believable.”

“Yes of course, room number,” Mia asked.

“709, and make it a strawberry daiquiri,” Mrs. Blake said as she examined the room, not even looking back at Mia.

Mia clinched her fist and stormed off in the direction of the bar. “Fucking bitch, who does she think she is? Wish she was knocked off her fucking pedestal.” It was at that moment Mia remembered her original plan for the day. Mrs. Blake’s bitchy attitude had caused her to temporarily forget, but now the maid just stood there with a wicked smile. She had found her first target.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)