More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TumblingMice TumblingMice

Ready to start?

Start the story

You wake up to a blaring in your ears as your virtual HUD implant goes off, opening your eyes groggily to see "Monday, 22st June 2048, 8:00AM" blinking in red in the corner of your vision. Ugh, another day of the grind. You stumble into the shower and wash your lanky body, get dressed in a button-up and slacks, then stumble into the kitchen to heat up the unidentifiable sludge resulting from pouring all of the different takeout curries from last night's party into the same tupperware. The food tastes surprisingly good despite its questionable appearance, and by the time you're done eating and brush your teeth your HUD informs you that it's now 8:30: just about time to go.

The subway ride is just as grimy as ever, with way too many people packed into not enough space. People pack in so close that you can barely even move, forcing you to just close your eyes and grip one of the handles, waiting for the trip to be over. A few minutes later you're practically borne out of the subway in the flood of people getting off at your stop, and you walk outside and glance at the dreary, polluted sky before stepping inside your work. Mary looks up from the front desk and gives you a cheery smile before unlocking the office door for you, and after returning her gesture with a polite smile of your own you walk into the office and throw yourself into your chair, opening up the spreadsheet for today's job.

The next few hours of accounting are mind-numbingly boring, but hey, you need to pay for your ridiculously overpriced New York apartment somehow and you'd rather have your soul sucked out doing corporate taxes than end up in one of those tiny pod apartments that a lot of blue-collar workers have had to live in ever since NYC passed the 30 million mark. Your apartment may not be small, but at least you can do more than sleep in there, and you save a lot of money by being able to prepare your own food and not having to go out for entertainment.

Not that you don't still go out for entertainment: the top-of-the-line VR rigs are too expensive for anything other than dedicated arcades to afford, and ever since they came out you've been addicted. VR technology has advanced crazily since you got into things back when you got into them as a teen in 2040: they used to require dedicated controls and had imperfect graphics which often broke your immersion, but the new neural control integration and top-of-the-line graphics rigs are so perfect you almost sometimes believe that you really are the character you're playing. Besides, with the population explosion and pollution of the last few decades it's the main way anyone who isn't rich enough to afford a visit to a private wildlife preserve can enjoy "nature," even if it's virtual.

The VHUD starts blaring another alarm in your head, this time telling you it's time for your lunch break. You tap Dave, your fellow VR enthusiast at the office, on the shoulder and the two of you head up and go down to the Swahili restaurant on the ground floor of the building: it's close, cheap, and absolutely delicious, and you find yourself coming here almost every day. You spend a few minutes in silence deciding what to have today, tap in your order on the digital table, and then sit back while you wait for your food to arrive.

"Hey Steve, did you hear: Doomed: VR just hit private alpha, and everyone's going crazy about it."

Doomed: VR is supposed to be some sort of hit next-gen VR game coming out in the next year or two where you battle some sort of demonic invasion. You had signed up for the alpha test when they opened up applications a while back and then promptly forgotten about it: the game looks amazing from what little they've revealed, but you never seem to get lucky enough to actually get invited to any early access.

"Shit, really dude?" You try to sound excited, if only for his sake.

"Yeah, just opened this morning. Guessing you didn't get an invite either?" His face falls in disappointment: he's looking forward to it just as much as you are, and is just as unlucky with invites. However, unlike you he still hasn't given up hope.

"Nah man, I didn't even check. With how many alphas I've signed up for I can't help but wonder if people are buying invites or something, I never get any." Regardless, some faint bit of hope forces you to pop open your messages in your VHUD. Spam... spam... estranged friends asking for cash... spam... parents you hate... spam... spam... wait, you won the—nope, spam...

Congratulations! You've been selected as a private alpha tester for Doomed: VR!
You are assigned to the Thursday—Friday timeslot at Times VRcade. Their system has been updated to recognize your identcard. Warning: you're expected to be there at 9:00AM sharp or you lose your slot. The game will start at 10:00AM Thursday and end on 9:00AM Saturday morning. Our state-of-the-art technology will take care of all your bodily needs during that time, so just show up with a full belly and get ready for the gaming experience of the next century!

Your face lights up at the message: that's two days from now. Not wanting to even risk possibly forgetting, you start mentally filling out a time off request form for the end of the week: one of the advantages of your mind-numbing work is you're productive enough that your boss is very lenient with your vacation scheduling.

"What's up dude? Earth to Steve?" Dave's hand waves in front of your face.

"You won't believe it man! Thursday to Saturday!"

"No way dude, for real? And you get to play for three days!?"

"Well, it's more like 47 hours apparently, but yeah. Apparently you just strap in and play for the full time."

"No shit man, congrats! I'm guessing you already sent Priya your vacation request?" You grin in response and he claps you on the back.

The next few days are a blur: you basically just work and sleep, trying to get ahead on your work since any time you spend outside of work just gets wasted daydreaming about your upcoming gaming marathon. You end up spending a bit of time before bed reading up on the internet: you can't find much due to the NDA, but there are a few guys claiming that they even met hot women in their alpha test groups and hooked up. You think back to Carla, your last failed relationship three years ago, and wonder if that could be you. It's a bit strange to hear: violent VR shoot-em-ups have never been especially popular with the fairer sex, but you'll find out if it's true or not come Thursday.

It's finally Thursday morning, and before you know it you're swiping in to Times VRcade at 8:50AM. The attractive blonde attendant directs you to a small room where you meet the other players in your shift and tells you it'll be about half an hour until your group is ready to go. Tim is a scrawny, nerdy eighteen year old who's just finishing high school and is pretty new to FPSes. James is an athletic guy around your age who apparently works in construction and has been gaming around as long as you have: the two of you hit it off instantly. Finally, Adam is an older office worker whose balding grey hair and tired face gives you an uncomfortable glimpse twenty years into your future. Apparently he's new to VR but his kids encouraged him to sign up and he got lucky, and he figures he might as well take the chance. No hot women, unfortunately: you can't help but frown a bit, not sure why you ever put any faith in that stupid rumour.

A few minutes later, the door in front of you slides open and what you assume is the Tuesday-Thursday group steps out. You can't help but gawk: the hunky muscular dude in the middle walks out with a giggling brunette babe with a supermodel body in one arm and an equally attractive redhead in the other. Finally, a gorgeous black woman with long dreadlocks steps out who looks like she belongs on any—no, every—bikini photoshoot in existence and winks at your group before walking past with swaying hips. You groan: damn, did you ever get unlucky with your group... or maybe Mr. Adonis there got lucky. In any case, your pants tighten as you wish you were in his place and wonder if the rumours really were true, and you can see that all of your other group mates feel similarly.

The blonde attendant comes back to give you all ridiculously long NDAs and ToSes—standard stuff apparently for alphas—which you and your group mates pretend to read before signing, then the door to the gaming room opens once again, this time displaying a knockout Asian woman in a black string bikini. "Alright boys, I'm Abby, nice to meet you all. We're ready to get you set up in here." She winks and gives a seductive look as she motions you into the room, and your recently-flaccid cock twitches again as you gawk at her ample cleavage trying to burst out of its tight confines. You walk into the room to see four open pods lined up that look almost like stasis chambers. Very comfortable stasis chambers, lined with cushioning that looks intended to be form-fitting. Unfortunately, it's clearly designed for three women and one man who's much larger than any of you, so you're a bit confused.

"Now, I'm going to need to get your measurements one at a time." She walks seductively over to you first. "Steve, right?" You gulp and nod, trying to maintain eye contact. She grabs your hand in her own then turns and leads you to the leftmost pod, clearly intended for a woman with a huge bust, her hips swaying seductively as her heels clack against the ground. "Now, how tall are you?" 5'10'': she enters the number into the pod and you're amazed as it reshapes itself until it's exactly long enough to fit your body. The next minute or so consists of her typing in all your various measurements, until the pod has molded itself to be a perfect fit for your body. "Now, if you'll just wait here while I do the others..."

You spend the next few minutes waiting quietly and casting covert glimpses at the bikini-clad attendant as she sets up the pods for the three other people in your room. When she's finally entered Tim's information, she steps back into the centre of the room, closes the door, then reaches behind her back. Before you realize what's happening her top falls to the floor, revealing her hard nipples and her gorgeous breasts. "Now boys," she giggles seductively, "I'll also need your measurements while erect, and you'll need to be naked to use the machines, so why don't I help you with that."

You gulp and strip your clothes as fast as possible, seeing James do the same out of the corner of your eye. Tim is frozen on the spot with his jaw on the floor and Adam blushes and starts to protest that he's married.

"Don't worry, dude, we're cool, we won't rat on you to your wife. Besides, we couldn't contact her even if we wanted to." James reassures him. Meanwhile, Tim finally snaps out of his daze as Abby walks up to him and draws him into a sloppy kiss.

"Dibs on her ass!" James calls out as Abby giggles. "Then I'll take her pussy," you manage to say, and you fistbump James' offered knuckles. Adam relents and agrees to a handjob, leaving Tim with her mouth: a situation he doesn't look even remotely unhappy with. Abby unties her bikini bottom and walks over to you, squatting down on your cock. Her lower lips part around your tip and you groan as she sinks down on your shaft. "Wait—" you protest before she puts a long, well-manicured finger to your mouth. "Don't worry, babe, I'm on the pill. You can pour all your hot, thick seed right insiiiiiii—" her seductive voice cuts off into a yelp as James sinks his shaft into her ass in a powerful thrust, then you hear sloppy sounds just behind your head as Tim shoves his cock into her mouth.

You bend up and start sucking on her nipple as the three of you pound her holes and she works Adam's shaft with her right hand. You've never had as much as a threesome before, and while you hadn't imagined your first group experience being a mostly-male gangbang the situation is still incredibly erotic. You can feel her pussy clamp down on you every single time James thrusts into her ass or Tim jams his cock down her throat, leading to an overwhelming mix of sensations. She's way more experienced—and way more attractive—than any of your previous partners, and after only a few short minutes you find yourself about to burst.

She screams and shakes in orgasm as all of you pour your loads into her simultaneously, filling up all of her holes with warm spunk—or coating her hair in Adam's case. She giggles and yelps as James pulls out of her gaping asshole, then dismounts your cock. You all stand up and she sits up on her knees, crawling seductively over to you and then cleaning your shafts one by one with her mouth. Once she's done, you all stand firmly at attention once again, and she giggles but says "now boys, you'll have plenty of time for that later if you want me again. For now, let's get you hooked up to the machines. Don't worry about how long you spend: time runs much faster inside the game, so you should have more than enough time to beat the game even if you spend far more than two days in there!"

She walks back to your machine, naked hips swaying erotically as her holes dribble semen down her leg, and bends over to punch something in. You barely resist jamming yourself back inside her as you see her presenting her bare rear end to you, but then suddenly your attention is caught as what looks like a fleshlight perfectly proportioned to your cock extends from the top of the pod. Oh, so it's one of those games: not that you're surprised—or disappointed—after what just happened. "Now, Steve, if you'll kindly hop in we can get you started." You sit down and she smirks, giving you a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Enjoy, and see you on Saturday! You groan at the feeling of your cock sheathing itself in the moist fleshlight as the pod closes around you with a hiss. Suddenly, you feel the momentary discomfort of the neural interface activating, then your vision goes dark and a popup appears.

What does the popup say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)