More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by CometLapin CometLapin

What do you want her to do?

Start slow- suck me.

"Can you- ohhhh, can you... suck me?" The weirdness of asking your mom to give you a blowjob isn't lost on you, but it really makes the whole thing hotter. She smiles at you, kissing you again. "Anything for my big boy..." She licks her lips as she looks at your cock, sinking slowly to her knees. The shower isn't huge, so you're slightly cramped, but you really couldn't be happier. She looks up at you with her beautiful blue eyes, her hair wet. "Fuck, mom, you're so hot..." She blushes and smiles at you. "Call me mommy."

Your cock twitches at that and you let out a small moan of need. She doesn't keep you waiting, taking the fat mushroom head of your cock into her mouth. You almost come right there. You'd never imagined a blowjob would feel this good! You'd always figured it'd be just like masturbating, but wetter. You groan and clench your fists against the shower wall as you try not to come. Your mom isn't having any of that, though, and sets to work. She's skilled, taking almost two thirds of your cock in with each suck. You groan, unable to look away from your mom slurping your knob. "Oh fuck, mommy, I'm gonna come soon-" She humms happily, flicking her tongue against the sensitive underside of your cock as she sucks. You curse and shoot, the of your spunk catching her by surprise as she swallows hastily. She dutifully licks it all up, leaving you clean. Her eyes sparkle with wonderment as she realizes you're not going soft. You catch your breath, eyes half hooded in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, looks like mommy's special boy isn't done yet..."

She hesitates, but seems to decide something. She stands, before turning and hiking her leg up slightly. With no warning, she slips your cock into her wet cunt, and both of you moan as your monster cock fills your mother's pussy. "Ohhhhh, fuck, oh fuck, my baby's so big, so big..." She bites her lip as she readjusts, bracing herself against the shower wall. You moan, thrusting automatically into her tightness, your hands on her hips. "Do you like that, mommy? Do you like your son's cock?" Your mother's pussy twitches around you as you ask these filthy things, and she moans. "Ohhhh, fuck, yes, baby, yes. You're so much bigger than your father, so big, so fat, so good in mommy's pussy-" You can't take it. You start to thrust hard and fast, burying yourself as much as you can into her. The bathroom is filled with the sound of wet slapping and moans as you take her, finally shoving her roughly against the wall as you slam into her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, I'm gonna come, my baby boy's cock's gonna make me come, oh fuUUUUHUUUUUCK-" your mom comes explosively, and you can actually feel her clenching around you. It's too much- you start to come too, grinding against her ass as you try to bury every last inch of your monster cock inside her, filling the same womb that made you with your seed.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, mommy, mommy I came inside, I bred my mommy-" You both shiver and groan as the of your orgasms subside. You pull out slowly, gently, and your mom sinks to her knees, legs too wobbly to hold her up.

"I can't believe we just did that," she murmurs, eyes glassy. She looks well fucked, and you're proud of yourself. You didn't even have to see if your power worked on her, she fucked you herself. "We can't tell your father," she says, quietly, looking up at you with something a little different than motherly love. "Don't worry mom, I won't... as long as we can do this again."

She giggles and bites her lip, one of her hands idly touching her cum-filled pussy. "You got it, honey. I haven't come that hard in years..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)