More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by BoastToast BoastToast

Write your scenario and begin the story down there!

Start on the couch

You and Dawn plop down on the couch. She starts talking about how she caught a lot of pokemon today. You then ask her, "Are you tired?". She then says, "Yeah, i could use a foot massage." You instantly start to get a boner. Just the thought of her sweaty and damp black socks in your hands almost make you cum. You say "Yeah, i can give you one". "Oh, will you? That would be great!" You sit down on the floor (to hide your boner) and she puts her feet down on your lap. You start to take her boots off and she moans with relief. The smell hits you instantly, it smells like cheese and vinegar. You start to massage her socked feet. Your hands start to become wet from all the sweat from her feet. "Ahhhhhhh, that's the stuff". You keep on massaging her feet for 20 minutes until she says, "You can take my socks off if you want". You instantly take her socks off. The smell gets even more intense. You see all of the sock lint and toe jam between her toes and that makes you very happy. Your pants feel wet at this point. You start to massage her bare feet. You can feel all of the rough calluses from her feet. "I wish this can go on forever" says Dawn. You wish it could too. After about an hour she says, " alright, that's enough, thanks a lot!". You tell her that you can do it any time. She keeps that in her mind as she gives you her socks, she says "Here's a little something for being such good boy". "You could use those to cover up the wet spot on your pants". You blush in embarrassment. She gives you a wink and says, "I hope i can meet you again, next time it won't be this nice for you." You leave as she puts on a devious smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)