More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DaSachamo DaSachamo

What's next?

Start of the day.

You go ahead and grab two cups, her Vanilla creamer in one cup, the other as dark as the windows behind you. Making your way down the hall you pause by the guest bathroom where she prefers to get dressed in the mornings. "Dear, coffee is going to be on your nightstand." You call through the door.

"I don't have time, you know I set my alarm for just enough to get dressed and the drive to work."

"My bad, I know. I'll put it in your go-cup then." How long has it been since we last drank coffee together?

With everything going on in the world, her higher ups have cut back their hours, social distancing means in their little building only one person inside at a time, most of her employees laid off. That being said she is the manager, it has been a few weeks at least since she had a day off, every day she is there opening her store. She is gone until nearly dinner every day and is back in bed shortly afterwards. It has definitely been a struggle to get a conversation let alone time for romance.

As she leaves the restroom and heads across the house you hand her the coffee and steal a kiss. Trying for a hug all you get is "I'm running late stop." Fair enough, is all you can think before you head back to bed. Going for a little shut eye before the kiddos get up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)