More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brulz Brulz

What to do ?

Start making changes

Andy brought up the program and the image of his wife seemed to suggest that she was driving. Sandra must be stuck in traffic getting home, Andy thought. You first bump up Sandra’s clit sensitivity ten times normal, then applied the same to her nipples. You then remembered how Sandra’s cunt only got real wet after lots of foreplay, so you made a change which made her cunt now juice up immediately and would produce ten times the normal volume. You also made it so that her juices were fragrant like a perfume - her favourite one - Lacoste and as usual(for people bent on power) made all the blemishes on her body disappear , giving her a smooth soft skin with no hair from neck down.Finally you decrease her sexual inhibitions a bit - she was at 80% to start with - you bring this down to 60% to see what happens. You then sat back and wait for your Sandra to get home, hopeful that she would be so horny she would just want a fuck the moment she stepped through the door. Now your wife was pretty - having shoulder length black hair , a little on the chubbier side , but that came with some good sized boobies that she allows you to play with as well as a big ass that you like to spank from time to time. Maybe later you will work on molding her a bit - but right now you think - lets see what we can do with what we have.

On Sandra’s way to home from work she was stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway when the first stages of the effect from the program took place. Unknown to Sandra, her nerves around her nipples and cunt were getting more sensitive by the minute. All this starting and stopping due to the traffic jam made Sandra’s black lace panties rubs against her now hyper sensitive cunt lips and clit.

‘What’s happening to me? I’ve never got horny from driving,’ Sandra thinks to herself. Sandra then turned on the radio and listened to some music to try and pass the time and distract her from her moistening pussy. By this time, her body had responded to the stimulation from her clit and her nipples were getting rock hard, straining against her lacy bra.

Every time her car moved forward a few hundred yards and stopped, her legs’ movement caused her clit to rub against her lace panties. Pleasure raced through her body and her cunt started to juice up. Sandra’s panties were getting damp and she could feel her juice had soaked through her panties, onto her inner thighs and her pantyhose. Sandra was quite confused by her condition as her cunt had never gotten this wet in her life.

By the time Sandra made it to the apartment building underground car park, her panties was completely soaked and her juice was all over the inside of her thighs permeating her now enhanced pussy perfume throughout the car. As she took the seatbelt off it brushed over her silk blouse, touching her now hard nipples, Sandra felt a jolt of pleasure go through her body and let out a small moan. She then checked her hair and saw that her vagina was clean of hair and absolutely smooth as polished wood. Every step she took made her clit rub against her panties and her nipples against her bra. Her hard nipples poked through her blouse making people stare at her. Sandra could smell her juice and was sure people could too. Her face turned a deep shade of red from embarrassment but that just made her hornier, she suddenly realized that she was a bit of an exhibitionist getting hard and wet from people staring at her. She wanted to yell at people to see her and see how her pussy juices and have them appreciate how taut her nipples are. "Fuck .... whats happening to me..." she thinks. As her cunt juice continued leaking out of , by the time she reached her apartment door, all she could think of was to fuck her husband silly. Somehow she made it home and was horny as hell. She oozed sex and felt like a rabbit in heat.

Next Change is for you to enjoy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)