More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gatsha Gatsha

Where will Break Girl equip the Break Girl Buster?

Start in "Girl with a Toy" mode, equipping the Buster as an arm.

Wily presented the weapon to Break Girl. It was a relatively thin cylinder, suitable for replacing her hand at the wrist... but plenty thick when she thought about what she'd be doing with it. Wearing it this way was almost as humiliating as the other way she'd been presented: when it was deployed, there would be no hiding the two batteries at the base of it that provided its girl-busting power, completing its phallic look with a pair of balls. At least she could retract it and replace it with her working hand when she wasn't using it... It had a battery display on the side to measure its stored plasma, and Break Girl took a bit more solace in the fact that it could be identified as a weapon in that way. "Yes... I'll retract the current hand, but I'll need your help with the installation of the replacement, Father."

Wily gave her a surprised look for only a moment, letting out a crochety "harumph" as he began affixing the new weapon to his supposed "daughter." "I would suggest you call me Wily. Or Lord Wily, or Master Wily. That is what the entire world will soon be calling me, after all!"

Break Girl frowned deeply at the evil doctor's self-congratulatory laughter. "That was merely an experiment. One I will not be repeating, Wily. As a reminder, once I defeat my sister and put an end to Dr. Dolly's plans, you might end up in my crosshairs."

"Yes, well, I prefer not to think of myself in the crosshairs of this disgusting device," Wily muttered as he finished tightening the last screw, working methodically and cleanly in spite of the dark environment. "Let's not put the cart ahead of the horse, hm? Focus on defeating Buster Girl, first of all."

He backed up and glanced over his creation, who had now risen from her pod and stood on her own two booted feet. Wily was old, but he was a man, and he felt some long-forgotten part of him stir as he checked his own work. She looked like a real knockout... Unfortunately, as Wily took in her timid features and shifting, he had a second thought. "Bah! I can't send out a robot looking this weak and defenseless. No robot of mine is going to end up on the scrap heap that quickly! Hold on just a moment. I have a few parting gifts for you that should further enhance your fighting ability."

Break Girl had already made up her mind that Wily was both evil and a jerk, but she still felt warmth at receiving gifts from the man who had created her. This relationship was all she really had, after all, at least for now...

Wily reached behind some machines behind him and dug through all kinds of mechanical parts. When he re-emerged, he was holding a green, full-body shield, the kind that might be used in a riot squad. "Here. Take it. This will become the Break Girl Shield."

"Green's not really my color," Break Girl commented moodily with a cute pout, obviously having had high expectations for her parting gift. As soon as she grabbed the shield, however, it transformed, gaining a red and white coloration to match her armor better. "Oh! What on Earth...?!"

"That is your Variable Weapon System, equal to or greater than Buster Girl's own," Wily commented, wiggling his eyebrows in a gesture that seemed to be villainous confidence. "Your equipment has already been synthesized to your specifications. When you acquire new weaponry from the other Robot Mistresses, they should automatically be converted into a form suitable for your use. Now, I have one final gift..." Wily Reached into the same stack, and pulled out some final items: a long, yellow scarf, a pair of wraparound visor shades, and, finally, a red mask for the lower half of the face.

Break Girl took them with shining eyes, obviously enamored with receiving some gifts she could consider true accessories. "Oh, wow... I'm gonna look so cool in this outfit!" She quickly placed the shades on the bridge of her nose, then wrapped the scarf into a careful, fashionable arrangement around her shoulders, with two tails trailing behind to join her ordinary ponytail. "What does the mask do?"

"Nothing," Wily replied with a shrug. "It just hides your face. You seemed like the nervous type. It would be better if your enemy didn't know that when you were fighting them."

"Oh... That's considerate, thank you." Break Girl began to place the mask to her face, then hesitated. "I really kind of like my look without it better. Maybe if I, I dunno, try wearing a cocky smirk or come up with a cool entrance-"

"Yes, yes, do as you will." The doctor hurried her on, realizing his time might be growing short. Dr. Dolly could return at any moment... "There is one final advantage I have granted you which should be a tremendous boon against Buster Girl. It is also a way for you to conveniently escape this room without having to pass Dolly's security systems. Do you see that vent, right against that wall?"

"Yes... are you telling me to crawl through there?" Already, the dutiful robot was on her hands and knees, inadvertently presenting her peachy bottom in all its splendor to her creator as she pulled the vent off the wall.

"No, no. You must slide! Trust me, I have seen it in action. Use your wits and your slide to get you out of sticky situations!"

"All right... Thank you, Wily." In spite of herself, the robot felt a little lonely, leaving behind the one person she currently knew to destroy someone who ought to be like a sister to her. "I won't let you down! First, I'll destroy Buster Girl... Then, my destiny will be mine to control!"

"I won't accept failure from my creations," Wily reminded her, feeling more confident now that she was looking more confident, herself. That confidence might be misplaced, considering how many times he'd been to accept the failure of his creations in the past... "Buster Girl should be on Jupiter Street right now. Intercept and destroy, Break Girl!"

The young lady nodded, then backed up, trying to give herself the best running start to the grate she could. In the crowded room, it wasn't much, but it turned out it didn't need to be. Break Girl's slide technique lowered her profile, and, despite her curves, her trailing hair, and her unnecessarily trailing scarf (but it looked so cool!), her body easily slid across the floor of the duct. She felt like she was exiting in style, and was a bit regretful it would be impossible for anyone to see it...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)